Dolphins Withdrawal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Withdrawal

PhinYZIR13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The offseason is finally getting to me...I am going through Dolphins withdrawal. I visit this site constantly looking for anything Dolphins related to keep me busy, of course I'm sure we all do that. I even find myself listening to our fight song every now and then. When I watch TV and see a Dolphin highlight , no matter how old it is I just want to get up and celebrate. As I type this I find myself watching the Monday Night defeat of the Patriots, and each time I watch it I get just as pumped up. The draft is finally coming up, but of course I'll be at a damn track meet so I'll miss it. Anyone else going through Dolphins withdrawal?

Only 4 1/2 months until HOF weekend though. GO DOLPHINS!!

Yeah, me too. I made my first post this week since the end of the season. I've been checking this site multiple times daily hoping for some huge news to pop up knowing damn well its the offseason and nothing earth shattering is likely to pop up. . .

SABAN ASKS MARINO FOR ONE MORE YEAR :lol:

The great thing though is that FINALLY I can anticipate the first fifteen minutes of a draft. :)

Yeah, I get what you mean. I remember saying before yeh, our 100 days til the draft. Things will probably get interseting in the next little while though.

Don't worry. The Draft will bring a lot of fun next weekend and the weeks that follow. You'll get a mini fix. :wink:

Good Point Nublar, we'll be able to break down the draft, any potential trades or other moves that might have been made. We can get a read on the possible roster and finally starting having a clear view of what St. Nick's first year in Miami will bring. I'm extremely excited and can't wait. Alot of you guys are lucky, at least you're in Miami and can get more coverage, being stuck here in Tampa sucks, and I HATE listening about the Bucs.

Back
Top Bottom