Dolphins work out 2 veteran receivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins work out 2 veteran receivers

Go with youth and let the youngsters play. Sign a vet during the season if need be. With Ford,Merrit,Hollins and jennings I think we should be able to replace Wilson and Hurns. If not then sign somebody but id rather save the cap space for next season

That's not accurate. Both Hurns and Wilson had many supporters here
We have to replace them now but it it what it is and and few are questioning their decision. A couple maybe

You got to do what you got to do and most respect that

To be fair to Fever, he didn't say hundreds of posters. He said hundreds of posts.

This is probably the biggest cattle-call year for peripheral NFL players since the strike teams. All the practice squad, late cuts, XFL and CFL guys will get chances if they want them. IMHO, Covid-19 will ravage a few teams rosters before they have a chance to even identify that someone has it. Lots of guys will get emergency call ups. We may look at these guys as scrubs now ... but I suspect by playoff time these guys would have jobs from another team anyway, and teams will be fighting for scraps.

For the guys who wanted another shot at the NFL ... this could very well be their dream season, as weird as that sounds.

1596809246168.jpeg

There is an ironic thing taking place at FH.

We had dozens, no... hundreds of posts declaring that both Hurns and Wilson were no talent bums who ought to be replaced...

But once they opt out in favor or protecting their families...

OMG!!! What will we do????

You have to admit, the hypocrisy is stunning.

I doubt it’s the same people. There’s rarely a composite voice here.

They had to sign someone, might hasxwell be Louis. He knows the system.

Louis gives them another body that might have a head start over other free agents in learning the offense. Skill wise Louis might not be a decent replacement for Mack Hollins if he were injured too, muchless Wilson or Hurns.

a depth back of the roster guy, if he gets playing time it’s because of more Covid or injuries- hopefully he doesn’t see much of the field.

Ford could really get a good chance here I think.. Perry might be up next behind him.

Hollins size is kinda intriguing if he can put it together..

a depth back of the roster guy, if he gets playing time it’s because of more Covid or injuries- hopefully he doesn’t see much of the field.

Ford could really get a good chance here I think.. Perry might be up next behind him.

Hollins size is kinda intriguing if he can put it together..

I doubt Louis is on the roster come opening day.There will be better options available.I think Hollins' odds of sticking around are higher due to his experience and special teams play.

Back
Top Bottom