Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray.

If the cards don't bite he probably falls. Gettleman and Elway are the old-school guys. Gruden is trying to win/rebuild With Carr. There is a realistic chance he falls.

Not saying he isn't a smart choice but I doubt a new regime would be ready to pick their QB when they have been given year

If the cards don't bite he probably falls. Gettleman and Elway are the old-school guys. Gruden is trying to win/rebuild With Carr. There is a realistic chance he falls.

Not saying he isn't a smart choice but I doubt a new regime would be ready to pick their QB when they have been given year

No guarantees about anything in 2020... What if Tua returns to Alabama? What if the Dolphins win too may games? Too many variables... If Kyler falls an the Dolphins love him, they should take him and get a leg up on the rebuilding process.

If the Cards pass I'm totally good with trading the farm for Kyler Murray. However, I fully believe that they will take him and trade Rosen.

Wouldn't trade up for Haskins or Lock, but wouldn't be mad at either if they fall. Whichever QB they pull the trigger on, this year or next, should be Chris Grier's job.

15653629642_50e783b4d1_b.jpg

If Arizona is silly enough to pass on him whoever does want him will have traded the farm to the Cardinals long before the draft begins.

Read somewhere that we would have to give up at least (2)1st (1) 2nd and (1) 3rd to move up to number 1 (at a minimum).

Based on this looking at our last 2 drafts, would you trade:

Charles Harris (1st rd, 2017), Raekwon McMillan (2017, 2nd rd), Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st rd, 2018), and Jerome Baker (3rd rd, 2018)

For Kyler Murray?? I know I would.

Read somewhere that we would have to give up at least (2)1st (1) 2nd and (1) 3rd to move up to number 1 (at a minimum).

Based on this looking at our last 2 drafts, would you trade:

Charles Harris (1st rd, 2017), Raekwon McMillan (2017, 2nd rd), Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st rd, 2018), and Jerome Baker (3rd rd, 2018)

For Kyler Murray?? I know I would.

Doesn't matter if all those picks were pro bowlers. Without a franchise QB, nothing else matters.

No guarantees about anything in 2020... What if Tua returns to Alabama? What if the Dolphins win too may games? Too many variables... If Kyler falls an the Dolphins love him, they should take him and get a leg up on the rebuilding process.

I would draft a QB in 2019 and 2020. I’m thinking the Dolphins will take a QB in the 1st this year.

Back
Top Bottom