Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray.

If the cards don't bite he probably falls. Gettleman and Elway are the old-school guys. Gruden is trying to win/rebuild With Carr. There is a realistic chance he falls.

Not saying he isn't a smart choice but I doubt a new regime would be ready to pick their QB when they have been given year

If the Cards pass I expect a handful of teams to bid on a move up (there will be some moving up regardless). The winner most likely offers the most assets.

No guarantees about anything in 2020... What if Tua returns to Alabama? What if the Dolphins win too may games? Too many variables... If Kyler falls an the Dolphins love him, they should take him and get a leg up on the rebuilding process.
Banking on Tua is foolhardy.

He could get injured (knock on wood).

Other players could emerge that are better prospects.

Literally anything could happen between now and then.

Cards are bluffing. Murray will fall into trade range. Grier will nut up. We are all going to have fun watching football again.

I’m thinking that Murray falls to 13. I would take him at that. Unfortunately we have too many holes to trade up.

I was listening to Channing Crowder earlier on WQAM, he was saying Miami would need to trade everything in the 2019 draft or at least almost the entire draft lot to trade up to get Kyler Murrey at #1. Whether or not he was serious, I haven't a clue. But the notion is, it's going to be a heavy price, especially with the NY Giants sitting with two #1 picks.

I’m thinking that Murray falls to 13. I would take him at that. Unfortunately we have too many holes to trade up.

We are obviously on opposite ends of the Tannehill spectrum, and are both leery of Murray's pro potential, but even I could get behind this risk @ 13 no doubt.

I used to be of the same opinion. We need to draft 7 guys and have at minimum 4 contribute next year.

But every time I see Murray highlights, I can’t help myself.

If he falls passed Oakland, the price might not be ridiculous.

I was listening to Channing Crowder earlier on WQAM, he was saying Miami would need to trade everything in the 2019 draft or at least almost the entire draft lot to trade up to get Kyler Murrey at #1. Whether or not he was serious, I haven't a clue. But the notion is, it's going to be a heavy price, especially with the NY Giants sitting with two #1 picks.

I don't see a problem there. He also didn't want Kyler Murray a month ago. I love Channing, but he's no draft guru. His analysis is off sometimes. He also believed in Tannehill until year 7. :lol:

If anyone trades up for Murray I think that the Raiders have the best chance. 3 first round picks and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them offer Carr up.

Read somewhere that we would have to give up at least (2)1st (1) 2nd and (1) 3rd to move up to number 1 (at a minimum).

Based on this looking at our last 2 drafts, would you trade:

Charles Harris (1st rd, 2017), Raekwon McMillan (2017, 2nd rd), Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st rd, 2018), and Jerome Baker (3rd rd, 2018)

For Kyler Murray?? I know I would.

Perhaps smarter management would’ve drafted players that contribute in those selections but Dolphins gonna Dolphin.

I’d trade up reasonably with the Cards. If history is any indication, we might get 1 solid player from the entire draft. And then when their rookie contract is done we let them go...Kyler could be here for 15+ years!

I'm sure the Rams, Eagles, and Chiefs disagree.

Browns look to be doing alright now after that trade down, I'd take Baker (and that entire team) over Wentz and the aging Eagles.

Also ask the Skins how that RG3 trade up worked out and many others, it's far from a sure thing and can set your team back a decade like in WSH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom