Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray.

No way on Kyler. He is clearly not settled on football. Watch, he will play 1-2 years and realize baseball is safer and leave team behind.

No way on Kyler. He is clearly not settled on football. Watch, he will play 1-2 years and realize baseball is safer and leave team behind.

Perfect fit for the Cardinals!

Makes color matching etc. a seamless transition from NFL to MLB!

Browns look to be doing alright now after that trade down, I'd take Baker (and that entire team) over Wentz and the aging Eagles.

Also ask the Skins how that RG3 trade up worked out and many others, it's far from a sure thing and can set your team back a decade like in WSH.

So draft scared then. Got it.

As bad as we need to rebuild both sides of the lines I’m completely on board w/ whatever it takes to go get Kyler

He’s a better prospect than anything coming out till Lawrence imo

For me I'm torn as it is costly to move up to get him even though I don't think we will be able to at almost any cost. 13 to 1 with a team that really likes him and even if they don't they're going to say they do to get the most out of something moving up whole draft easy.

That being said we have to sell the farm this year or next year for a QB otherwise we're and mediocre mode, status quo.

For me I'm torn as it is costly to move up to get him even though I don't think we will be able to at almost any cost. 13 to 1 with a team that really likes him and even if they don't they're going to say they do to get the most out of something moving up whole draft easy.

That being said we have to sell the farm this year or next year for a QB otherwise we're and mediocre mode, status quo.

Selling the farm for a player is insane. Just look back to RG3.

I’ve been down on him, but he is very accurate and basically the most exciting, and probably outright the best quarterback in this year’s class. If he drops to us, like Brady Quinn, I think we take a flyer and not let him drop past us. Very telling if Cards, Giants and Denver pass though…

Read somewhere that we would have to give up at least (2)1st (1) 2nd and (1) 3rd to move up to number 1 (at a minimum).

Based on this looking at our last 2 drafts, would you trade:

Charles Harris (1st rd, 2017), Raekwon McMillan (2017, 2nd rd), Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st rd, 2018), and Jerome Baker (3rd rd, 2018)

For Kyler Murray?? I know I would.

No way man, you lost me when you mentioned Fitz and Baker...those guys are part of our defensive core going forward.

Well if he somehow is within our grasp, at least we will know if we want him.

I could also see this working as a smokescreen to feint our interest in the Clemson d-linemen that are available. I would bet Flores really likes Dexter Lawrence.

I
If the Cards pass I'm totally good with trading the farm for Kyler Murray. However, I fully believe that they will take him and trade Rosen.

Wouldn't trade up for Haskins or Lock, but wouldn't be mad at either if they fall. Whichever QB they pull the trigger on, this year or next, should be Chris Grier's job.

If we only have to get to 8 or 9 to Get Lock... I would do it!

Back
Top Bottom