Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Worked Out Kyler Murray.

Kardinals will not trade out of #1 and will take Murray. They want to win and not fk around.

In the meantime this dog and pony show the Dolphins are putting up accomplishes nothing. It may have only one purpose and it is advertising, so that some can say a year or two from now, well, they liked Mayfield and they liked Murray, they are geniuses. Which is trivial. Every fool knows those QB should be drafted #1.

In fact they are idiots, they have done and accomplished nothing, and are holding the team back by fkn around.
If they weren't fkn around they would've moved up two months ago to the top to get things done for the rebuild.

All the what If's in here smell bad. I am all for picking Murray at 13 but please no trading picks to move up.

If Murray is ID'ed as their QB go get him. Don't **** around another year.

Read somewhere that we would have to give up at least (2)1st (1) 2nd and (1) 3rd to move up to number 1 (at a minimum).

Based on this looking at our last 2 drafts, would you trade:

Charles Harris (1st rd, 2017), Raekwon McMillan (2017, 2nd rd), Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st rd, 2018), and Jerome Baker (3rd rd, 2018)

For Kyler Murray?? I know I would.
what the hell do we have to lose. if he is the guy, then you do whatever it takes to get him

I get the whole “do whatever it takes if Murray is the guy” . . . .I am not giving up the first 2 days of the next 2 drafts. Nah man.

I rather be piss poor in 2019 and throw my hat in the 2020 ring and keep all my other picks.

I mean Murray in 2019 vs. Tua/Fromm/Herbert/breakout star . . . .plus my 2019 1, 2, 3 and my 2020 2 and 3. Really think this through. 2020 is a legit class, as an organization you wait on it even if you love Murray . . . .you don’t give up that haul. No way.

Its one thing to give up 13 and whats looking like a top 10 pick in 2020. That will be enough and Miami will negotiate that pick like its got top 10 weight.

You start talking bout the first two days of the next 2 years you have gone way past overpayment and overconviction.

I just worry about him off the field. As he is a great athlete despite his size do not get him wrong
But I worry about his arrogance and being c*cky and really yes he is young. But needs to be mature and poise with mental and emotional skills
Has the physical skills down pact.

Idk why some fans still over value our draft picks as much as they do. I’d get it if we’ve routinely hit on our picks and get a super star in each draft, but man sometimes you just have to roll the dice. It’s like people automatically assume our 1st and 2nd round picks are going to be like OBJ. I’m pretty sure it’s likely it be more like Michael Egnew.

Idk why some fans still over value our draft picks as much as they do. I’d get it if we’ve routinely hit on our picks and get a super star in each draft, but man sometimes you just have to roll the dice. It’s like people automatically assume our 1st and 2nd round picks are going to be like OBJ. I’m pretty sure it’s likely it be more like Michael Egnew.

Or Mike Geisicki or DVP or J. James, or Tannehill, or Charles Harris, or L. Carroo, or Koa Misi, or Jordan Philips, and many more.

Our fans (and the league) really do over value draft picks. But if we can ever have a knock out draft it really can give us a nice window to make a serious run with so many players on rookie contracts.

That's one of the reasons why Celevland is able to get guys like OBJ, they have the money to do it now because like 85% of their players are on rookie contracts.

We saw how the Seahawks fell off after all their guys were due for new contracts after their rookie contracts ran out.

We need our picks even though we have been pretty bad with drafting high quality players. I don't think Murray is worth trading the farm for. Cardinals really like him and we would have to overpay to overpay.

Yeah let’s not take a calculated risk trading up for Kyle Murray or Haskins so we can draft more Mike Gesecki’s and Raekwon McMillions Lmao

Back
Top Bottom