Dolphins Working out Malik McDowell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Working out Malik McDowell

NYFINest

Active Roster
Reaction score
It appears we are actively trying to sign some depth at DT. After failing to poach a DT from Seattle, we are giving their former 35 overall pick a look.

Sounds like he got in trouble and never played a down in NFL.

I guess pretty low-risk move so why not

He injured his head in an ATV accident 3 years ago. Seattle said he was not healthy enough to play, even though Malik obviously disagreed. He was cut and has been involved in a good deal of trouble ever since.

It seems like some that know him think the accident changed his personality. It was obviously a serious neurological injury for Seattle to cut a 35th pick before he ever played.

The guy had tons of talent in 2017, but I am curious what kind player he is today.

He injured his head in an ATV accident 3 years ago. Seattle said he was not healthy enough to play, even though Malik obviously disagreed. He was cut and has been involved in a good deal of trouble ever since.

It seems like some that know him think the accident changed his personality. It was obviously a serious neurological injury for Seattle to cut a 35th pick before he ever played.

The guy had tons of talent in 2017, but I am curious what kind player he is today.
People were chatting him up as someone we should have been interested in early in that draft.

Honestly I feel like Flo could be the perfect supervisor for this guy.

A DE specimen that can shift inside to tackle and hold his own against the run for way less $ than initially valued at, work him out and if he can pass physical sign him. We have seen the Phins take shots and give second chances, this is low risk high reward.

We still take a shot at stout and proven DT but remember what happened with the Suh money

You mean... the question is... Do we sign a guy for a minimum amount... to the freaking practice squad.... that we could ****ing cut at a moments notice? That was a star once upon a time?????

Of course we freaking do. How stupid are you?

No Super Bowls likely until Ross sells and Grier is long gone.

The move to make is to trade for Linval Joseph and/or Leonard Williams.
Why because they worked out a player? The whole point of working out players same as doing homework to find out if they can help the team before "signing" them? I wish we had that option like twitter to mute some stupidity here.

Why because they worked out a player? The whole point of working out players same as doing homework to find out if they can help the team before "signing" them? I wish we had that option like twitter to MUTE some stupidity here.
We do. Select the username and in the drop down menu select ignore. You are welcome

Interesting.

A couple years back Dallas was interested in him as well but nothing every happened and it was hush hush after one report.

Maybe it was due to his crimes he committed earlier in 2019(February) or maybe there were red flags during a potential interview? He was sentenced to 11 months in jail.

Back
Top Bottom