Dolphins workingout together??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins workingout together???

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've heard of some teams' rb, wr and qbs working out together in small groups, to establish timing between the wrs and qbs, but haven't heard anything from the Dolphins. Any word if they've had any informal passing workouts this offseason? I figure with travel being limited , Fitzpatrick at home in Tampa and Tua being closely monitored by his rehab team and likely not thowing much outside of their supervisionthat the answer is they haven't had any type of informal workout.

Travel being limited? I just got back from Pueblo across State lines. I didnt see any restrictions nor shortage of traffic.

TBH I wouldn’t be too upset to hear that they are staying apart. I have a fear of players getting the virus and recovering without symptoms but still having some kind of longer term damage that isn’t obvious yet. A guest of The Joe Rogan Experience, Bret Weinstein, said that he had heard of people without symptoms having serious lung damage. Who knows what “serious lung damage” is but I’m concerned for our skill players in that regard

TBH I wouldn’t be too upset to hear that they are staying apart. I have a fear of players getting the virus and recovering without symptoms but still having some kind of longer term damage that isn’t obvious yet. A guest of The Joe Rogan Experience, Bret Weinstein, said that he had heard of people without symptoms having serious lung damage. Who knows what “serious lung damage” is but I’m concerned for our skill players in that regard
Don't limit that concern to skill players. You think the big uglies in the trenches don't rely on their stamina? Even mild lung damage could seriously harm the career of any player.

Travel being limited? I just got back from Pueblo across State lines. I didnt see any restrictions nor shortage of traffic.
I think he means travel being limited on airplanes. While all the airlines are flying, they have reduced Their routes and most planes are flying at below 50% capacity except to the major airports.

The players obviously are free to fly if they want to but yesterday the NFLPA advised all the players they should avoid working out in groups at this time.

Austin Jackson, Michael Dieter, and I forget the other rookie who went, but they went to Arizona for a lineman camp..
Hate to sound pedantic but it's Michael Deiter. At 310 lbs (and possibly a lot more with the covid-19 isolation) Michael should not be transposed as just another "diet-er" - he's a very good eater. Looking forward to see how he progresses in year 2. With a lot more O-line talent (Draft - Jackson, Hunt, Kindley: FA - Karras, Flowers), there is a lot more competition.

Last edited:
Hate to sound pedantic but it's Michael Deiter. At 310 lbs (and possibly a lot more with the covid-19 isolation) Michael should not be transposed as just another "diet-er" - he's a good eater. Looking forward to see how he progresses in year 2. With a lot more O-line talent (Draft - Jackson, Hunt, Kindley: FA - Karras, Flowers), there is a lot more competition.
lol

Back
Top Bottom