Dolphins Workout Collins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Workout Collins

Won't matter when we take Gordon or Henry in FA then go RB again in Round one or two and solidify that position.

I remember the signing day episode with this kid when he was trying to sign his LOI to attend Arkansas - mom wanted him to go to Miami so she snatched the papers off the table and took off running....

I miss the good ol' days of 'cruitin.

Won't matter when we take Gordon or Henry in FA then go RB again in Round one or two and solidify that position.
What??? That quite the overkill for debatably the least important position in football

Henry is about to be the highest paid RB in league history most likely. You want to pay an RB Todd Gurley money? I will pass.
Kinda goes against what Flores and Grier have created in the first year. Way too many holes to pay a back that kind of money. Our success finding gems later in the draft have lead me to feel confident in our (scouting, Grier) ability to identify talent . Us paying Henry really doesn't make sense for us. But for Tennessee it makes all the sense in the world. With the way to TAGS work in 2020 you can use both a regular Franchise Tag and Non-Exclusive Transitional Tag. Henry is a prime prospect for both imo. No way he hits the market, at least without compensation.....

Henry is about to be the highest paid RB in league history most likely. You want to pay an RB Todd Gurley money? I will pass.

Normally agree, but if Miami does draft their qb of the future in 2020 as expected they will have their starting qb on a rookie deal for a few seasons so they can afford to overpay at some positions like runningback if they really want to. It's getting to the point a top paid runningback is still going to make less than a top paid, guard, tackle, tight end or receiver. Not saying they should sign Gurley, but if they did the cost could be absorbed at this point.

Back
Top Bottom