Dolphins Workout Collins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Workout Collins

I remember him having fumbling issues for some reason ...I could be mistaking him for someone else but that's the immediate thought that popped into my head with him. He got demoted for fumbling and Buck Allen took over for him.

here is the counter to that though, said player becomes a part of our offense just like walton had, and you cut someone else etc and then he gets hit again with suspension, I think you must take that into consideration.
True. But RB is a position where the difference between the starter and backup -- normally -- isn't that great. Next year the back up should be someone significantly better than Ballage so we shouldn't have to worry about a repeat of last year in terms of production. Myles Gaskin averaged 3.7 ypc on 36 attempts compared to Walton's 3.8 ypc on 53 attempts. By no means is Collins a must sign, but I think the issue will be health related (this is assuming there aren't any further incidents/red flags that I don't know about).

Geez what a dumbass. These guys have hit the genetic lottery and have potential to be millionaires and yet they still out here doing stupid $hit. I didn't hear about this but we shouldn't even be wasting our time with this clown. He was nothing special to begin with. I'd rather take a chance on Kareem Hunt.

I like him he’s a south Florida guy but running backs really are a dime a dozen. A oline like the Ravens is what we need. I’d like to see us draft 2 running backs this year.

Signing a guy like this doesnt mean he actually makes the team.
Vet minimum, no signing bonus offered... what's not to like?

Just saw this on the Dolphins feed on Bleacher, thoughts?

Chis Stevelor did not lead WPG to the Grey Cup he was used some they froze the broken bone in his foot so that he could give them a run threat but NO he did not lead WPG - and can’t throw a pass that well lol

He runs very straight up style and gives and takes impact - how is that going to fare in the NFL? In the CFL he gave and took a Pounding - more the latter at the end

Zach Collaros led them from the pocket and before that Matt Nichol -

Co
0317-cecil-collins-getty-9.jpg

Cecil "The Diesel" Collins...is BACK!

ooppssss wrong Collins.
Could not stay out trouble.. JJ drafted him in 5th rd

Young guy (25 years old). Broke his leg before 2019 season and had surgery I think 2 weeks before the season missing the entire year. Physical finisher, good back to have in the seemingly RB by committee Miami has. Could be 1st and 2nd down with Laird being 3rd down back for now has to impress the staff but could see a fit.
Can people please stop bringing up friggin Laird...

Back
Top Bottom