Dolphins workout Frye | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins workout Frye

So you are one of those "fans" that want to tank the season purposely, just to get a high draft pick for some college QB that "you know" will be a star in the NFL? That is a mentality that does not include winning as a virtue. You will forever be a loser with that sort of team strategy and individual inspiration. Good players, blue chip draftees, with all the potential in the world have been made worthless because they played on teams that consistently had that loser mentality.

I think Saban's thinking is this: "I want Smith at #2, but how much better is he than Frye and Campbell in case I get a trade-down offer I can't refuse? Can I trade down and get one of these guys and still end up with a good QB?"

rafael said:
Leinart also had a much better supporting cast. He doesn't have a stronger arm than Smith, is less smart and athletic and isn't as accurate.

I think Leinart is as smart as Smith while on the field, and is very accurate also. Whenever I watched the USC games (practically all of them this season) his throws were very accurate and placed nicely to the reciever.

finz99 said:
I think Leinart is as smart as Smith while on the field, and is very accurate also. Whenever I watched the USC games (practically all of them this season) his throws were very accurate and placed nicely to the reciever.

To absolutly wide open recievers while he operates under minimal pressure. Next Manning? Please.

I would love to pick up Frye, he has a lightning release, nice arm, and hes a tough, leader type. I highly doubt he makes it to the 3rd though. But perhaps with Campbells stock rising, it might cause Frye to fall a bit.

Matt Leinart benefits greatly from his great supporting cast and I don't think he does well in the NFL in the future

Back
Top Bottom