Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins

PhinBeck

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dolphins officials in my home town yesterday. Watching Clarrett work out. It is reported by ESPN that Clarrett ran a 4.67 and 4.68 40 yesterday. The phins scouting him, one of 6? teams.

I believe with Ricks ties to Ohio state (Chris S (brother)) that we will take a long hard look at picking up clarret on the second day. He will be a sleeper steal for someone this year.

Did you see any officials there, because i read somewhere where the fins didnt sent anybody overthere. Apparently the fins where 0ne of 2 teams that had requested a reservation to be there but at the last minute where a no-show

rickeyrunsover said:
Dolphins officials in my home town yesterday. Watching Clarrett work out. It is reported by ESPN that Clarrett ran a 4.67 and 4.68 40 yesterday. The phins scouting him, one of 6? teams.

Pretty clear they are scouting all the prospects carefully at runningback and Quarterback, I'm sure there is still not certainty about whether to go runningback or quarterback with the #2.

If they go with quarterback at #2 they will surely draft a runner later and vice versa so they will need to scout the prospects all the way down the line.

Back
Top Bottom