DolphinsTalk.com PODCAST with Former Dolphins TE Randy McMichael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DolphinsTalk.com PODCAST with Former Dolphins TE Randy McMichael

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2017/04/audio-dolphinstalkcom-podcast-april-6th.html

The DolphinsTalk.com Podcast for April 6th with Special Guest Randy McMichael. Randy gives his opinions on Dave Wannstedt, Jay Fiedler, and Ricky Williams. Randy also tells us what it was like the moment he heard Ricky Williams quit in 2004 and the aftermath in the locker-room the following days. And how he thinks new Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas is going to break all his single season records he holds.

Attachments

• McMichael.jpg
    McMichael.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 59
That actually sounds pretty darn interesting...looking forward to giving it a listen, thanks.

Also, great pic, he looks so relaxed like he could light up a cigarette in mid air.

Some snippets as i'm listening at work....
"we'd run through a wall for Jay (Fiedler)"

"Lucas comes in and throws like 19 interceptions" LMAO

"Ricky is awesome...such a good guy, so smart, loved his teammates ... he wasn't weird he was just Ricky....such a great father...one of the greatest football players i've ever seen in my life"

"They were going to run Ricky into the ground again, i don't blame him for leaving"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom