DolphinsTalk.com Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DolphinsTalk.com Podcast

DolphinsTalk.com Podcast for Sunday, April 4th: Dolphins Draft Series Part 2 - Wide Receivers, Tight Ends, and Quarterbacks

DolphinsTalk.com Weekly for Monday, April 5th: How the John Jenkins Signing May Affect Adam Butler and Zach Sieler

Last edited:
DolphinsTalk.com Podcast for Wednesday, April 7th: Will the Dolphins Take Penei Sewell if he falls to Pick #6?

What is the correct way to say it? For next time so I know.

Educate me...lol
Actually you were not far off. The original name was supposed to be FinHaven but back in those days something got lost in translation with the domain registration company and we became FinHeaven.

Actually you were not far off. The original name was supposed to be FinHaven but back in those days something got lost in translation with the domain registration company and we became FinHeaven.
I go way back with this site when AJ owned it (showing my age) and I remember talking to him and that is how it was always said it to me (or at least how I remember it, it's been a bit.) On future shows, I will say it correctly and not as "haven". Sorry about that guys.

DolphinsTalk.com Podcast: Breaking down Mel Kiper's Miami Dolphins Mock Draft

Back
Top Bottom