Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch) | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch)

That will be interesting. There have been countless tributes over the last few days, but I have been hoping to hear from his sons.

Pretty crazy that he had not one, but two sons who went on to become head coaches.

That was a good listen, but what's Berman going to say? His disdain for the Dolphins while he hosted 'Primetime' all those years was so apparent. He was the biggest Bills homer ever and he made no efforts to ever hide it. "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills." His schtiick got old a long time ago and I'm glad I don't have to hear him anymore.

Man, now I might have to get a Tua Jersey this year. Really want a white throwback Tua with this patch to go with my teal Marino throwback

That was a good listen, but what's Berman going to say? His disdain for the Dolphins while he hosted 'Primetime' all those years was so apparent. He was the biggest Bills homer ever and he made no efforts to ever hide it. "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills." His schtiick got old a long time ago and I'm glad I don't have to hear him anymore.

Berman was always (at least publicly) very gracious in his comments about Don Shula and Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom