done !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

done !!!

robstirr

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been a diehard fan since i was 7 almost 30 years. I have stuck with my team thru thick and thin. This is the most embarrassing loss ever. Do the Fins know I have to go to work and face these people. I have a feeling this loss hits me harder than it does some of the players, the way the played. We truely have issues. Our O line is pathetic. Our D line is great huh ? how come we had no pass rush against the worst team in the nfl ? We are going to get creamed against buffalo and NE. Dave, bah bye, you suck. Norv, you aint cutting it. I know you have creds, but bah bye. We need a qb. i have been a diehard Jay fan,,but its obvious he just aint cuttin it, he misses way to many deep outs. We need an overall. Don't tell me I am jumpin the gun. I have seen it 100x. I will bet my life we wont be in the bowl. This team just aint cutting it. Junior is great. but crap, I would have rather of had Pierless Price. Okay, gimme slack Fin fans, but remember this post in week 13. I promise you we wont be there. For main reason our O line sucks. Our WR are weak. Our D as many pro bowlers as we have still aren't a cohevisive bunch. So rip me up, but know I said eight and eight if lucky.

hey look another quitter. nice to see there were so many fin fans during the inaugural season though...i'll be sure to send you losers a cookie

You said the defence wasnt cohesive and that is the truth ... but Defences take time to gel and with a new body in the DL, the Linebacker corps and the DB's it will take a little bit for them to mesh.

A lot of people might say this is the slap in the face Miami needed to wake up well I consider it a great chance for the D to either Bond or start pointing fingers. We will see which one they choose by next week.

Scariest thing about this game to me was the way the coaches couldn't make the necessary adjustments that needed to be made.

Listen I have been a fan probably when ya'll were in diapers. I have been thru it. trust me, this team in this division is going NOWHERERE, trust me

Originally posted by robstirr
Listen I have been a fan probably when ya'll were in diapers. I have been thru it. trust me, this team in this division is going NOWHERERE, trust me

Take it easy. There are four teams in the division and only one has a win. Your location is Boston, you shouldn't be taking too much crap because they are probably feeling the same way about the Pats. However, the defense sucked today, big time.

Don't put Wandstadt on your Xmas card list

He will be rightfully fired. At least I am hoping. He has serious issures. He may be a great talent evaluater (if thats a word) but just like Cower, he aint a game day coach. He must go. He gets out coached constantly. Come on, The texans, he can't make adjustments ? He must go. Jay aint the answer. I know he is smart, tough, but he just can't complete the long pass. Greise the answer ?? I don't know. But our personell sucks on the O side. I hate us. I hate you . I have everything right now. Can't wait to get to work and hear it. way to go fins and coaching staff. Can I call plays one game ? Cuz I would surely open up that damn book. Does any team ever stop Konrad ? How the F come we run ONE pass a game his way. Why the F do we run hardly no bootlegs ? I am so pissed I cant write anymore

Talk all ya want

8 and 8 at best. Bet me ???? I know this team. We just don't have it. I have been the biggest Jay Feidler fan ever, but now I realize he aint the answer. He just doesn't possess the skills to bring us to the promised land. Don't believe me, call me a jumper. Wait and see brother. There is noway this team will do siht. We have some issues. Our coaches are outdated. Our play calling sucks. We construct our total D for Juniors blizts ? WTF? Sam Madison is the most over rated db in the game.

Just a question in general for anyone/everyone. Not meaning to antagonize anyone.

But what is up with all the "I'm right......You'll all see how right I am....I'll come back to show you how I was right" stuff today?? Honestly, who cares if you, I, or anybody else is right or wrong about the team?? Doesn't change anything. At the end of the day, whatever happens will happen.

Re: Don't put Wandstadt on your Xmas card list

Originally posted by robstirr
He will be rightfully fired. At least I am hoping. He has serious issures. He may be a great talent evaluater (if thats a word) but just like Cower, he aint a game day coach. He must go. He gets out coached constantly. Come on, The texans, he can't make adjustments ? He must go. Jay aint the answer. I know he is smart, tough, but he just can't complete the long pass. Greise the answer ?? I don't know. But our personell sucks on the O side. I hate us. I hate you . I have everything right now. Can't wait to get to work and hear it. way to go fins and coaching staff. Can I call plays one game ? Cuz I would surely open up that damn book. Does any team ever stop Konrad ? How the F come we run ONE pass a game his way. Why the F do we run hardly no bootlegs ? I am so pissed I cant write anymore

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you are dissin' Bill Cowher as well?? Yup, he sure has a crappy record..... Are you sure that you don't just have some sort of mustache phobia??

Back
Top Bottom