Donnie Jones killed us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donnie Jones killed us

vinivedivichi

So you're telling me there's a chance...
Reaction score
I know there are a million other things to worry about at this point, but Donnie Jones hurt us a lot against the Bills. Mohrman (sp?) was booting the ball all day long and Jones was kicking duds.

As Dolphins fans, if we know one thing about football, it's the field position game- Wanny/JJ taught us well. We lost the field position game because Mohrman was punting his team out of bad situations and Jones was punting his into bad situations.

I haven't even looked at the stats, they may or may not look bad, but I can tell you that he was hurting us Sunday. If he's this inconsistent, I think we need to find a veteran who we can depend on. We can't sacrifice that much field position every game.

vinivedivichi said:
I know there are a million other things to worry about at this point, but Donnie Jones hurt us a lot against the Bills. Mohrman (sp?) was booting the ball all day long and Jones was kicking duds.

As Dolphins fans, if we know one thing about football, it's the field position game- Wanny/JJ taught us well. We lost the field position game because Mohrman was punting his team out of bad situations and Jones was punting his into bad situations.

I haven't even looked at the stats, they may or may not look bad, but I can tell you that he was hurting us Sunday. If he's this inconsistent, I think we need to find a veteran who we can depend on. We can't sacrifice that much field position every game.

I agree. That really has been overlooked. He definately hurt us that game. :mad:

i was at the game....mooreman was amazing while jones was okay at best

Back
Top Bottom