Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley

burger13 said:
But the stuff you guys come up with cracks me up. Donovan's not a good QB??? Are you kidding? You can go two ways on this one....stats or winning...and McNab does both. His numbers were SICK this year! He probably has the best winning percentage among any active QB. What more do you want??

So did Jay Fiedler. :lol:

You should have said hey McNabb if you visit Miami they can show you what the Lombardi Trophy looks like.

A friend who went to the Pro Bowl last year said he ate in a restaurant a table away from McNabb and other players. While some players signed the fan's football Donovan refused. I can understand if I'm eating I wouldn't want to be bothered either but this thread has another person pegging DM as a dick.

As for the Limbaugh thing--was his comments made pre- or post- rehabilitation?

Looks lke those finfans who share Mcnabb's opinion of AJ must be jerks too. If McNabb is overrated, what does that make Feely?

Wow. I now understand why Bills and Jets and Pats fans think we are the biggest bunch of morons in the AFCE.

You guys are hilarious. "I wouldnt want McNabb in a fins uniform."

Are you freakin kidding me? We have AJ FEELEY AND GUS FREROTTE! We could only be so lucky to have a guy like McNabb. Its not the Eagles fault they play in a VERY VERY weak conference. They made it to the Superbowl and if not for a horrible coached last drive, might have even won the superbowl.

You can play in a crappy division, but you cant hide in the playoffs. The Eagles won in the playoffs and they are LIGHT years ahead of us. They have better players, better management, and better coaching staff and we are critiquing them because we dont like their fans? Eagles fans can be the most obnoxious people on the planet, next to NY fans, but that doesnt change the fact that the Eagles are, and will be, the team to beat in the NFC and without any injuries, will be in the superbowl next year.

Justasportsfan said:
Looks lke those finfans who share Mcnabb's opinion of AJ must be jerks too. If McNabb is overrated, what does that make Feely?
I cant believe this, but Im agreeing with Justa. I now understand why you guys think we are a bunch of morons. Im sorry that the posts of some degrate the overall view of all finfans.

jlfin said:
If that's true, so what. IMO McNabb is one of the most over rated QB's in the league.He's an improved version of Randall Cunningham. Good athlete, with good mobility, but missing a certain intangible when it comes to winning big games. T.O was his savior this past season. Without an elite receiver he will struggle.
Right, so where were the Eagles without TO? In the NFC championship game? :lol:

The eagles are a good team because of their defense, they have a sick defense regardless of who their WRs are. They can have all rookies starting at WR and still be a 10-6 team because of their defense.

I'll bet if McNabb told this guy he thought Feeley was the second coming of John Elway everyone in this thread would be saying what a great QB McNabb is and how much you all value his opinion.

Philter25 said:
Yea me too, thank god we have his backup and Gus Frerotte. :shakeno:

:lol: Did I say they were better? No. I understand your limited in your critical thinking but this is a little bit much. I don't like McNabb - I don't like his attitude and I question his heart and competitive drive. McNabb is a talented QB and of course I would want a more talented QB over the jokes we have now.. Just because I DONT LIKE McNabb and I'm glad he's not in Fins uni, doesn't mean I'm happy with our current QB situation. It's my oppinion man and if you don't like it put me on your ignore list, please.

Philter25 said:
I cant believe this, but Im agreeing with Justa. I now understand why you guys think we are a bunch of morons. Im sorry that the posts of some degrate the overall view of all finfans.
thing is, some finfans here are happy w/ Mcnabb's 3rd string qb. :crazy:

FireWrongstedt said:
I'll bet if McNabb told this guy he thought Feeley was the second coming of John Elway everyone in this thread would be saying what a great QB McNabb is and how much you all value his opinion.

Not me slick. His comments about Feeley have no weight on my opinion of him.

I think that McNabb is just mad because he knows that if TO goes or sits out, he wont be a good QB anymore.

Back
Top Bottom