Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
.............another take it for what it's worth thread. But as alot of people know Donovan McNabb spends quite a bit of his offseason training here in Scottsdale,AZ where I reside. Not only does he train here, but he can be seen kickin' it at all the clubs here in Scottsdale, much of the time at this place called Suede where I saw him again tonight. I decided to just go up to him and shoot the sh*t with him and boy let me tell you he's a d*ckhead..........no doubts about that. I told him upfront that I was a Dolphins fan and I wanted to know his opinion about AJ Feeley starting for us and he laughed his butt off. I'm not lying. The funniest thing is he honestly couldn't remember AJ's full name. You'd think ok maybe he was drunk or something, but there was no drink near the man, not surprising either.

I'd also like to comment that dude's head is bigger than anything I've ever seen sitting atop a neck and shoulders.

just more reason to hate the eagles and their stupid Admin Edit: no profanity please fans

enigmatics said:
.............another take it for what it's worth thread. But as alot of people know Donovan McNabb spends quite a bit of his offseason training here in Scottsdale,AZ where I reside. Not only does he train here, but he can be seen kickin' it at all the clubs here in Scottsdale, much of the time at this place called Suede where I saw him again tonight. I decided to just go up to him and shoot the sh*t with him and boy let me tell you he's a d*ckhead..........no doubts about that. I told him upfront that I was a Dolphins fan and I wanted to know his opinion about AJ Feeley starting for us and he laughed his butt off. I'm not lying. The funniest thing is he honestly couldn't remember AJ's full name. You'd think ok maybe he was drunk or something, but there was no drink near the man, not surprising either.

I'd also like to comment that dude's head is bigger than anything I've ever seen sitting atop a neck and shoulders.

If that's true, so what. IMO McNabb is one of the most over rated QB's in the league.He's an improved version of Randall Cunningham. Good athlete, with good mobility, but missing a certain intangible when it comes to winning big games. T.O was his savior this past season. Without an elite receiver he will struggle.

I live in in SJ and work in Philly. And let me tell ya I've had about as much as I can stand of the Eagles and overrated players that play here. The fans are a carbon copy of the personality described above. I think there road to success for them has been one of very lucky breaks, weak schedules and one of the weakest divisions in all of football. TO, is a huge jerk and the things he's pulling now are typical of his personality. I would love to see them fail more then any AFC east team, because I live in the area of the worst sports fans on the planet. They are spoiled and obnoxious and think they deserve to win rather then feeling fortunate to be where they are.

I've seen my share of McNabbs ego and he thinks he's gods gift to the football world. He talks as if he's educated and mature and when they are losing he's pouting and looking like someone kicked his dog. Andy Read is overrated as well, he wins with a system that would last a day in the AFC. The Eagles are at best, a 9 win wildcard playoff team in the AFC but because the NFC as a whole just plain sucks they win 12 games. I loathe everything about that team.

I wanted to know his opinion about AJ Feeley starting for us and he laughed his butt off. I'm not lying. The funniest thing is he honestly couldn't remember AJ's full name. You'd think ok maybe he was drunk or something said:
Obviously, he is known and famous for chocking during big crucial games, during the superbowl, he had one of his chunky soup moments...What a joke this guy!!

McNabb is overrated. Who cares what he thinks. Just like the rest of the eagles and their head coach, they'll go nowhere.

Hate to say it, but Rush Limbaugh had him pegged. Before anyone bites my head off. Limbaugh never said he was a bad QB. In fact, he said he was a very good QB,but not a great QB and that the media over-hyped and marketed him because of his color.
He got into trouble because he is a white man who made a reference to race.

jlfin said:
If that's true, so what. IMO McNabb is one of the most over rated QB's in the league.He's an improved version of Randall Cunningham. Good athlete, with good mobility, but missing a certain intangible when it comes to winning big games. T.O was his savior this past season. Without an elite receiver he will struggle.

Agreed. T.O. was huge for McNabb - McNabb's passing skills are very inconsistent. I can't tell you how many times I've seen him throw the ball in the dirt when he had an open WR. He is a great athlete and does make some big plays. But, he's not a very good passer.

I'll take Culpepper over McNabb (as a similar style player) - I think he's a much better passer.

jlfin said:
Hate to say it, but Rush Limbaugh had him pegged. Before anyone bites my head off. Limbaugh never said he was a bad QB. In fact, he said he was a very good QB,but not a great QB and that the media over-hyped and marketed him because of his color.
He got into trouble because he is a white man who made a reference to race.

I saw where Rush was coming from, but at the time I didn't agree with him 100%. Everyone totally blew that thing out of proportion.

well by the way he styles his hair, i'd say he's on drugs... thats y he was acting stupid

A.) Rush Limbaugh should have NEVER been on a show about football. B.) While I agree it was blown out of proportion, it was probably karma for all the other crap that spews from his mouth!

You should have asked him - " Hey McNabb, how does it feel to lose so much ? " Do you feel like a Buffalo Bill ? I think he is overrated too, but on the other hand, our QB couldn't beat him out so where does that leave us ?

Back
Top Bottom