Don't be so hard on yourselves! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't be so hard on yourselves!

TitansNDNDixie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off.if there's one big problem it would be the coach, not Griese..O-line could tighten up but overall ya'll still look good. Yeah we whipped the dog snot out of ya but it was simply our time. We're all happy about the win bu I believe most of us still hold a lot of respect for your team. Yes, even a bit of fear that next time it might not be so easy.

Secondly, we are healthy Rolle was back right on time...everything just fell our way. You were missing two key players and though they don't break the team, it sure does hurt to have two starters out. (we know the feeling)

Third, ya know what ya'll reminded me of yesterday? US, in games against the dolts and Pats..........don't lose hope, stand behind ur team....they'll get it together!

Last..........look at it this way..at least the Jags knocked the dolts down another notch.............now if someone will kindly take out the Chiefs! ;) Good luck to ya'll this second half of the season........HANG TOUGH!

Too bad the Titans do not get KC, congrats and a great victory for the Nashvillians.

You guys were everything the Phins want to be - other than FG kicking ;)

Hard to reply harshly to such a nice opponent. I wish many good things in the second half for you, except against us. Although, please beat out Tea bagger Manning.

Thanks for the consolation. The game yesterday showed us why the Titans are highly rated by alot of people as one of two teams to beat in the AFC (the other KC). Good luck to you and your team until we meet them again.:)

lol@teabagger haha oh Dec 7th is marked in red on most of our calendars! We SO owe them and will throw one in for ya'll too! Ya'll just about got 'em for us! I wish we had the op to take KC out cuz I honestly don't think they are as good as they appear..........but when you play teams like the Lions and Oakland, lol you look real good. Maybe we'll get the chance to take them out in the playoffs.we gotta pray that we stay healthy though....our biggest problem. We still have a load of respect for u guys...lol you owned us for how many years? Don't count those play-offs out yet .......ain't over til the fat lady sings!
clear.gif

Originally posted by dolphan39
You guys were everything the Phins want to be - other than FG kicking ;)

Did i miss something? Did Gary Anderson have a bad day? I watched the game and don't recall him missing anything. The only thing that comes to mind is the time when they had a shot at a long field goal but had the punter throw a bomb. Didn't make much sense but they've been doing that all year. Converted two 4th downs against us with the punter.

Appreciate the class T. Not ALL hope is lost for me. I still think they haven't completely gelled. I'll accept a loss to the Titans. They are tough. The hard to swallow ones were to the Pats and Colts. We could/should have won those two games. They are good teams as well. It seems like once or twice a year the Dolphins have their heads in the clouds and get the snot stomped out of them. Then re-group and win some games to good teams. I can definatley see us winning the next four out of five games and finishing strong at the end with a couple wins in December (fingers are crossed tightly). The schedule looks mighty favorable. Anyway, I'll be rooting for the Titans against the Jets and Buffalo. Too bad you guys didn't take care of New England. Good luck...

Thanks for being so decent about the win. You guys deserved it. I thought we would make a game out of it, before we played, but we just weren't in the same league, this time. Maybe we will met again later in the year (if we get our crap together) and it will be a better game.

Steve

lol Gary didn't get much time on the field.....(i'm not a gary fan-if I had my way Hentrich would have gotten the job)
clear.gif

Originally posted by jtown777
. It seems like once or twice a year the Dolphins have their heads in the clouds and get the snot stomped out of them. Then re-group and win some games to good teams. I can definatley see us winning the next four out of five games and finishing strong at the end with a couple wins in December (fingers are crossed tightly). The schedule looks mighty favorable. Anyway, I'll be rooting for the Titans against the Jets and Buffalo. Too bad you guys didn't take care of New England. Good luck...
Lol like OUR games to the Colts and Pats? (shudders) such bad memories...I just think ur OT's need to tighten up...Griese didn't have a chance....part of that was bad calls by the coaches too..When they saw we had a healthy, fired up D......changes should have been made...........oh and yw...we have enough Colt trolls to know how it feels.....no need to be a "bad winner"...on any given Sunday it could be us.

Lol oh .pass the word on......your D can't dance in the endzone! "Coach Fisher just said on his show that the league office has contacted him and they will be fining the guys for the defensive dance. Keith Bulluck was the guest and he said it was his fault, that he told Samari that if they got in the endzone they were going to do it. "
Lol sorry but that was best part of the game .........seeing those big ol cornbread fed boys dancing in a circle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TitansNDNDixie
lol Gary didn't get much time on the field.....(i'm not a gary fan-if I had my way Hentrich would have gotten the job)
clear.gif

Oh ok...just curious..he's only missed one kick on the year that i know of, i'd be pretty happy with that.

I really thought the Titans were overrated. Holy crap, was I wrong about that one. Enjoy watching your team in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I don't think folks around here will have that luxury.

Back
Top Bottom