Don't be suprised... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't be suprised...

Rob hoffman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if Chris Carter reconsiders signing a contract, after
watching Ray Charles throw the ball out there today.

Good one Ray Charles...
However Ray Lucas as bad as he is or looked today is one of the most popular Fins players..

And as pointed our earlier Carter said on HBO that Lucas was a better QB than Fiedler...So Carter would look bad not signing with the fins....

And you cant base your season on todays game..The fins didnt play well and thats the bottom line...
:eat:

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
if Chris Carter reconsiders signing a contract, after
watching Ray Charles throw the ball out there today.

At least you made me laugh on an otherwise dismal day. Ray Charles. LOL

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Good one Ray Charles...
However Ray Lucas as bad as he is or looked today is one of the most popular Fins players..

And as pointed our earlier Carter said on HBO that Lucas was a better QB than Fiedler...So Carter would look bad not signing with the fins....

And you cant base your season on todays game..The fins didnt play well and thats the bottom line...

NO :nono:

Carter NEVER said Lucas was better he said he (Lucas) had a stronger arm.

And the Fins played just fine Lucas blows.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Good one Ray Charles...

Ray Lucas WAS one of the most popular players. He now sucks!! Oops, maybe is always did?!?

Carter may try to bring his fellow HBO pal Dan Marino out of retirement.

Marino to Carter...TOUCHDOWN!

(That won't happen, but it would be cool if it did)

I thought about the same thing with Carter. What if he is afraid of looking bad because of Lucas? Or he doesn't think there is a chance of getting a ring with this team with Fiedler is out. I'm hoping Chris realizes like I do that this is one game and this guy hasn't started a regular season game since 1999. Ray was bound to have some nerves taking over a 5-1 team. No excuses just reasons for hope.

Lets just hope Chris Carter doesnt start acting like an idiot thinking he's all hard. He's going to be new to the team, and Im sure alot of the players are not gonna appreciate him acting like he has done in the past.

Back
Top Bottom