Don't be surprised if | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't be surprised if

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Don't be susprised if Donald Lee makes it to the Pro-Bowl..

Facts: Does anyone remember his game against the Colts when Griese was the QB..He made several acrobatic catches...

Facts 2: He will play in a 2-tight end set with McMike and the best defender will be on McMike which will leave Donald Lee with a fourth stringer to defend him, remember Chambers, Booker, and Boston allready have the best corners defending them...That gives the edge to Donald Lee and he may end up cathing more balls than McMike.

The Down-low: In practice, he was very impressive because there are too many players to defend and Madison was on Chambers, Daniels was on Booker, Howard was on Boston, Edwards on Thompson and kind of did an excellent job..a linebacker was on McMike (Seau, Spragan), another linebacker was on Lee (this formation was empty backfield--No Ronnie Brown)..This is an instant mismatch..He caught more balls than most of them and got open most often...Too many people to defend.....

I will not provide any link to my down-low ..It's your choice to believe it or not..But All I can say is that offense is scary and defenses will have a hard time defending all of our players. Donald Lee may go to Hawaii..

i doubt that mcmike could make the pro powl. i seriously doubt lee will. i do think he will be a great mismatch though.

PoorRichard said:
Don't be surprised if Donald Lee ends up getting cut at the end of training camp....:roflmao:
:roflmao: Don't be surprised if Lee leads the league in false starts and fumbles...did anyone watch him last year?

Dumb Donald's got to learn: 1) snap count; and 2) hold on to the ball, before worrying about any pro-bowl appearances.

BenchFiedler said:
Don't be susprised if Donald Lee makes it to the Pro-Bowl..

Facts: Does anyone remember his game against the Colts when Griese was the QB..He made several acrobatic catches...

Facts 2: He will play in a 2-tight end set with McMike and the best defender will be on McMike which will leave Donald Lee with a fourth stringer to defend him, remember Chambers, Booker, and Boston allready have the best corners defending them...That gives the edge to Donald Lee and he may end up cathing more balls than McMike.

The Down-low: In practice, he was very impressive because there are too many players to defend and Madison was on Chambers, Daniels was on Booker, Howard was on Boston, Edwards on Thompson and kind of did an excellent job..a linebacker was on McMike (Seau, Spragan), another linebacker was on Lee (this formation was empty backfield--No Ronnie Brown)..This is an instant mismatch..He caught more balls than most of them and got open most often...Too many people to defend.....

I will not provide any link to my down-low ..It's your choice to believe it or not..But All I can say is that offense is scary and defenses will have a hard time defending all of our players. Donald Lee may go to Hawaii..

Seems like somebody is trying to make up stuff.

I thought this thread was going to be about "Don't be surprised if Donald Lee gets released June 1st with the acquisition of Alex Holmes". I guess I was a little off...

If he starts putting big numbers through the season, the better defender will be on him and not at McMichael..and then McMike will put better numbers, then the better defender will be on him..and then Lee will put better numbers and the better defender will be on him and not at McMichael..and then McMike will put better numbers and then...OMG what a problem :chuckle:
though I think both won't make the pro bowl....a slight chance to McMike

Unless one of those receivers was playing QB, you cannot have that formation.

WR1 WR3 TE2, LT, LG, C, RG, RT, TE1 WR4 WR2
QB

Unless the owner's changed the rules, you can still only have 11 men on the field.

Samphin said:
Unless one of those receivers was playing QB, you cannot have that formation.

WR1 WR3 TE2, LT, LG, C, RG, RT, TE1 WR4 WR2
QB

Unless the owner's changed the rules, you can still only have 11 men on the field.

Whoops!

:chuckle:

Lee showed a lot of promise his rookie year but regressed MIGHTILY last season. (tons of dropped passes, stupid penalties) I'm hoping he can put it together this year and show the potential he flashed his rookie season, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

man, you guys are harsh. anyways, lee shouldn't be on the field enough this season, unless he shows marked improvement. he's still got a couple seasons to prove himself.

Back
Top Bottom