Don't forget about Reggie Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't forget about Reggie Bush

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
I know that Bush may ask for a lot of money like Bradshaw and Williams but for some reason I feel Bush is the guy that really excites Ross and perhaps the FO has a ceiling on compensation for Bradshaw/Williams seeing if they can sign one of those guys first. Bush may be the next guy Miami goes after and maybe the FO will be willing to pay a little more for Bush than they were for the other guys because Ross wants him.

I have no faith this regime has the balls to do what it takes to acquire a talent like Reggie. They will get outbid easily.

The thought of getting Bush as a premier 3rd down back, and the dangerous return man we've been missing since Ginn, excites me. Especially if we can couple that with signing Marion Barber as an up-the-gut, goaline threat. With Daniel Thomas, that's a potent 3-headed monster.

Sure would be nice for the fins to have a player that can take it to the house any given play

i can see it now...miami pays reggie bush a boatload of money and then brian daboll has absolutely zero idea how to use him properly...

Do you really want to pay any rb 8 mil a year.

Bush will not cost 8, more like 3-6. He wont be the starting RB for the phins, but just think about what he can bring to the table. He can return kicks, he has big time speed, agility, and quickness, he can catch the ball, and can line up as a WR, he isnt worth 12 like NO owes him but he is easily worth 3-6.

God, no. No to Reggie Bush.

He's not a legit NFL running back. He is a man with no position.

Get Darren Sproles if you want a speed back. Darren Sproles can at least handle the rock.

reggie bush is a matchup nightmare either out of the backfield or motioning into the slot...but you got to know how to use him to get him space and take advantage of matchups...if you don't he's a waste

News to You :Reggie Bush isnt a Free Agent, and nothings been mentioned about him being cut.

i can see it now...miami pays reggie bush a boatload of money and then brian daboll has absolutely zero idea how to use him properly...

yeah like all that talent he wasted in CLE............ made that superstar peyton hillis look like a terd, didnt he ?

reggie bush is a matchup nightmare either out of the backfield or motioning into the slot...but you got to know how to use him to get him space and take advantage of matchups...if you don't he's a waste

I respect most of what you say and although I don't agree with everything you make a heck of a lot of sense. Daboll not being able to use Bush is just haterade. He will have no problem using him and he would be a very valuable piece.

As far as anyone wanting Sproles over Bush... I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom