Don't forget Pittsburgh and Baltimore tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't forget Pittsburgh and Baltimore tomorrow

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
This is an EXTREMELY important game for us. The Steelers must lose, and we must win tomorrow. This will give us a prayer of a chance to get home field throughout the playoffs. I do think that the Steelers will get home field though, take a look at their upcoming schedule.

Week 14: @ Baltimore (a tough one but I'm picking Baltimore)
Week 15: vs. Detroit (as long as they don't take em lightly....)
Week 16: @ Cincinnati (piece of cake)
Week 17: vs. Cleveland (piece of cake)

They'll probably finish 13-3, but then again, so can we if we win our next 4 in a row. I guess it goes to tiebreakers from there. Does anyone know if we have an advantage over them in tiebreakers?

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

I already posted that Bettis isn't going to play. I think the Ravens can and will WIN!! :D

I don't know if the #1 seed is that important. It looks as though Baltimore will be the #1 wild card, so if they win their opening game and the Raiders win theirs(assumeing Miami is #2) the Ravens would play the the Stealers and the Raiders would travel to Miami. i would much rather play Oakland than Baltimore.

Miami would have the edge on tiebreakers because all the Steeler losses are to AFC teams:D
But I remember having similar thoughts around this time last year...we had two home games coming up against Tampa Bay and Indianapolis and we lost them both:cry: So lets just see what happens tomorrow...
Damn the Faiders just won!!

In Jay We Trust!!

I would rather play the Ravens. They have NO running game, and we can shut down their receivers.

Also their defense is not what it was last season, we will be able to pass on them.

Oakland has Charlie Garner, and that little scat back scares me.

Originally posted by BritDolFan
But I remember having similar thoughts around this time last year...we had two home games coming up against Tampa Bay and Indianapolis and we lost them both :cry:

I remember that ALL TO WELL! :cry: I was at BOTH games! :yell:

The Ravens d is still the 2nd best in the nfl, and very tough against the run. Not to mention I would rarther stomp the Raiders as they did to us last year.

What's with the Steelers?

Why the hell can't they put the logo on both sides of the helmet? Are they cheap or just expect everybody to have good vision in both eyes? Jeez they're like Chuck Taylor's. Remember those shoes? Only have the emblem on one side of each shoe. Fork over some bucks and put another decal on the other side of the helmet! As much as people use ketchup, you think the Heinz field folks would be able to afford it ya know? I just had to express that to anyone who might have been wondering what is going on inside my head.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom