Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

That's not how the NFL works. You get a shot at a promotion, if you suck, you get dropped right back down. It's the norm.
Yes it is. Guys get demoted and then promoted again. It doesn't make them "idiots." Please don't let me find you examples of this.

Ya they had draft picks, but that year, IMO, was a complete dismantling of an NFL team. The roster we went into that season with was an abomination. Still amazes me they were able to get 5 wins...one against the Brady Cheaters. It was a "write-it-off" year for me...there was way more un-building than there was building going on. So technically it was year 1 of the rebuild...but due to the severity of the roster demolition, I think of it more as year 0.
It was year 1. Flores, Godsey, and Studesville all got a year of experience. The players that were kept in 2020 got a year of experience. The drafting of Wilkins made DT a lower priority in the 2020 draft.

And some how some of those "idiots" are still coaches. Maybe not that idiotic? They definitely have much better weapons which is the GM's job, not the coach.
Oof this is painful.

So because they have jobs as coaches they’re automatically right?

Hackett and Rhule are coaches too! Obviously they know what they’re doing!

🙄 everyone laughed at the dual OC nonsense for good reason bud

Yes it is. Guys get demoted and then promoted again. It doesn't make them "idiots." Please don't let me find you examples of this.
I don’t care if Flores goes on to be a HOF HC. For his three years in Miami, he put a crappy offense on the field. He hired incompetent OCs and actively undermined his QB. He was an idiot.

I don’t care if Flores goes on to be a HOF HC. For his three years in Miami, he put a crappy offense on the field. He hired incompetent OCs and actively undermined his QB. He was an idiot.
Keep believing your nonsense. Flores had a much better record than the talent level on the roster allowed. So much so that the owner wanted him to lose more. You were probably the type that was all "Believe in Flores" and now "Flores is a moron. Believe in McDaniel!"

Keep believing your nonsense. Flores had a much better record than the talent level on the roster allowed. So much so that the owner wanted him to lose more. You were probably the type that was all "Believe in Flores" and now "Flores is a moron. Believe in McDaniel!"
Fired for cause. Case closed.

Nobody gives a crap about 10 wins, no playoff seasons when you could stack wins beating Ian Book and the Bengal's backup QB, but couldn't go up against a contender and not lose by 30 points.

Flores turned out to be a conniving, race-card playing, backstabbing scumbag! And those are his better qualities.

Back
Top Bottom