Don't Invite Wanny to the War Room on Draft Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Invite Wanny to the War Room on Draft Day

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Let him get his two sense in before the draft.

But on draft day, let Rick and his staff do all the work.

I just don't want Wanny influencing Rick's final call whatsoever.

No more letting Anquan Boldin's go and getting Eddie Moores.

Yeah no more Chris Chambers or Randy McMichael type players.

Get real will you!

Like every other NFL team it's a team effort, and Wanny knows what he's doing. Now Rick will be judged as Wanny has. I hope he has more luck than Wanny, only because that means the Dolphins will benefit. However Wanny is not a bad personell guy.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

Get real will you!

Like every other NFL team it's a team effort, and Wanny knows what he's doing. Now Rick will be judged as Wanny has. I hope he has more luck than Wanny, only because that means the Dolphins will benefit. However Wanny is not a bad personell guy.

Oliver...

I disagree.
I do not think Wanny is the worst, but I do not think he has that special talent to select playmakers at all positions better than most in the NFL.

If wanny wasnt there last year we would have had Boldin cause everyone else wanted to draft him and wanny said no lets take more and had the final say

Originally posted by Superself

I disagree.
I do not think Wanny is the worst, but I do not think he has that special talent to select playmakers at all positions better than most in the NFL.

Who the hell said he did? I siad he's good!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Brad528
If wanny wasnt there last year we would have had Boldin cause everyone else wanted to draft him and wanny said no lets take more and had the final say

And we draft him and he could have suffered an ankle injury just like Moore did, or worse.

This is cherry picking at it's finest.

Just because a player does one thing on one team this does not mean they will do the same on another team.

Oliver...

Get real will you!

You know what I love about that statement? How much you don't know. :infins:

Read the papers. It was RICK SPIELMAN who wanted Chris Chambers in the first round, but saw him slipping because of the Badgers run-first offense, and waited until the 2nd round and got on the phones with Dallas. It was RICK SPIELMAN who coveted Randy McMichael from the 3rd round, but knew that other TE's on the board were higher on almost every other team's boards. It was RICK SPIELMAN who pushed like hell for Anquan Boldin, but didn't have the last say in who gets picked, and got overpowered by Wannstedt for the likes of Eddie Moore(not a knock on Eddie, I think he's going to be a very good player).

Who the hell said he did? I siad he's good!

Oliver...

....and I say that he is NOT GOOD!! He is average or slightly below.

Bring in JJ as a consultant on offense and let Speilman handle the offense - that would be a good combo!

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Let him get his two sense in before the draft.

But on draft day, let Rick and his staff do all the work.

I just don't want Wanny influencing Rick's final call whatsoever.

No more letting Anquan Boldin's go and getting Eddie Moores.
:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom