Don't Know What Was A better Bet..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Know What Was A better Bet.....

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The Pats beating the Colts for the upteenth time in a row or the Eagles blowing the NFC Championship game at home. We really didn't even need to watch this past weekend becasue we all should have seen this coming.

Go Panthers!!!!

Even though I think they will lose. I think they will keep it close for about a half before the 3 and outs catch up with them. By the second half there defense will be tired and the Patsies will roll to their second Super Bowl victory in 3 seasons and probably come back next season and make another run. Let's face it guys we are stuck with the Patsies for the next 5 or 6 years.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
The Pats beating the Colts for the upteenth time in a row or the Eagles blowing the NFC Championship game at home. We really didn't even need to watch this past weekend becasue we all should have seen this coming.

Go Panthers!!!!

Even though I think they will lose. I think they will keep it close for about a half before the 3 and outs catch up with them. By the second half there defense will be tired and the Patsies will roll to their second Super Bowl victory in 3 seasons and probably come back next season and make another run. Let's face it guys we are stuck with the Patsies for the next 5 or 6 years.

Not worried about the Pats....we almost beat 'em TWICE this year, and if our team is SOOOO much worse than the they are, what does this say?

I'm just worried about our team making the right moves. By and large, I think they will.

Re: Re: Don't Know What Was A better Bet.....

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Not worried about the Pats....we almost beat 'em TWICE this year, and if our team is SOOOO much worse than the they are, what does this say?

I'm just worried about our team making the right moves. By and large, I think they will.
Correction, we almost beat them *once*. The second game they handed us our asses in a shutout.

I hope to god the Pats lose. No Super Bowl ring plus the 2nd lowest draft selection :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Don't Know What Was A better Bet.....

Originally posted by Gonk

Correction, we almost beat them *once*. The second game they handed us our asses in a shutout.

I hope to god the Pats lose. No Super Bowl ring plus the 2nd lowest draft selection :drool:

Asses handed to us? Naaaaa....Fiedler on a silver platter maybe...D played great....o-line sloppy (there's your 2 players).

Panthers 20, Pats 16.. 1st & 10 for Carolina with :06 left.. NE no time outs left.. The snap, under Delhomme's legs, recovered by Seymour, pitched back to Law.... GONE!

22-20 your final.

The Luck of the Pats continue! 17-0 in 2004, with Brady injured for 10 games and Davey as starter!

Back
Top Bottom