Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference

Yes, I saw it he seemed pissed. Overall a little more agitated than normal maybe as he seemed to get sick of the "team confidence" related questions where he threw in a "I'm on to Buffalo".

There are times when players are posting on social media and you'll have that fan that will say something like, "why is this guy posting crap on Twitter, they should be watching film and studying the playbook" and then another fan will add something like, "c'mon they're human, they aren't watching film for 24 hours". I think Flo is with that first fan HAHA!

Maybe it's a Patriots thing. Years back Bruschi went off on WEEI about how Ochocinco shouldn't be wasting his time on social media and should be studying the playbook. Different level of dedication maybe. Not sure what Safid found so funny though.

During today's presser (Thanks @Phinatic8u for pointing it out to me) Safid Deen giggled at a comment about players spending less time on social media. Flo was not having it

Go to about the 11:40 mark

safid is going to be doing some running to the TNT wall today. Brian Flores is not a guy who you want to say "it's funny?... alright"

Coach is intense.

He's coaching up the reporter now....

Yes, I saw it he seemed pissed. Overall a little more agitated than normal maybe as he seemed to get sick of the "team confidence" related questions where he threw in a "I'm on to Buffalo".

There are times when players are posting on social media and you'll have that fan that will say something like, "why is this guy posting crap on Twitter, they should be watching film and studying the playbook" and then another fan will add something like, "c'mon they're human, they aren't watching film for 24 hours". I think Flo is with that first fan HAHA!

Maybe it's a Patriots thing. Years back Bruschi went off on WEEI about how Ochocinco shouldn't be wasting his time on social media and should be studying the playbook. Different level of dedication maybe. Not sure what Safid found so funny though.
IT may be, I took it as the reporter should be more professional, at least that was my impression.

It will be a long time before anyone laughs in that room with him at the podium.

It is an odd thing in life that something you do is something that you don't like to be done to you, it is always comical when someone turns the table on the media and asks them questions.

Onto Flo...good mentality and direction for sure. I feel as if he means distractions are minutes away from preparation and it is not simply coach speak. Said it in another thread, he and his staff have the control of that room. It is not authoritarian and he oppresses players, they just know the program. Flo and his staff have set up a way to conduct things and players are all about it.

The coaches ask for your focus, dedication and effort and whats great is its not a demand by the coaches outwardly the players are seemingly reinforcing the message more than coaches screaming it.

When I listen to some of the questions I wonder why any coach would want to do PCs. If some of these questions and comments from the media would be posted here they'd probably end up on the locker. :lol:

Isnt media time mandatory, BB made it his shtick to grumble and say the same thing over and over. He just doesnt want to do it and has built up the profile to basically say eff you NFL.

I'm gonna start a collection so we can send Safid Deen

one of those cute pink p*ssy hats. ;)

Back
Top Bottom