Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference

It is an odd thing in life that something you do is something that you don't like to be done to you, it is always comical when someone turns the table on the media and asks them questions.

Onto Flo...good mentality and direction for sure. I feel as if he means distractions are minutes away from preparation and it is not simply coach speak. Said it in another thread, he and his staff have the control of that room. It is not authoritarian and he oppresses players, they just know the program. Flo and his staff have set up a way to conduct things and players are all about it.

The coaches ask for your focus, dedication and effort and whats great is its not a demand by the coaches outwardly the players are seemingly reinforcing the message more than coaches screaming it.

I fully expect Deen's bosses to have a conversation with him about how to act in a press conference. This wasn't a question he was bothered by, but the fact that he was laughing while to coach was answering another reporter's question.

You know there have been players who have received that look from flo...That look will silent a room real quick.

I fully expect Deen's bosses to have a conversation with him about how to act in a press conference. This wasn't a question he was bothered by, but the fact that he was laughing while to coach was answering another reporter's question.

You know there have been players who have received that look from flo...That look will silent a room real quick.

That look and eyes, holy.. beats the Gase eyes lol.

The questions just get so blah, I realize they have a job and have to ask questions but man.

One thing from Flores, besides intense, he seems sincere about being humble and expecting it from his guys.. ‘you think you are all that’ I could seem him bringing you back down real quick.

During today's presser (Thanks @Phinatic8u for pointing it out to me) Safid Deen giggled at a comment about players spending less time on social media. Flo was not having it

Go to about the 11:40 mark

The more I see of Flo I can't help but feel he freaking gets it. I had no idea Safid was another Omar. Hopefully he can help the Dolphins media become more professional.

I hear you and agree it should be that way, but I'm not sure his boss will take that interaction with Flo as a negative for the Sun Sentinel.

That was interesting. Flo demands respect. I like it. Reminded me of a teacher just stopping and looking at a student who is goofing around. Student just stops.
Good for flo.

I don't know if ultimately Flo will work out in Miami. But he gives a nice glimpse into what that entire NE organization must be like and why year in and year out that team is always in contention.

You scored 10 TDs last game? So what? It's today's game!
Who are you when you win and who are you when you lose?

Love that kinda mentality..Keeps you humble and always looking forward.

I don't know if ultimately Flo will work out in Miami. But he gives a nice glimpse into what that entire NE organization must be like and why year in and year out that team is always in contention.

You scored 10 TDs last game? So what? It's today's game!
Who are you when you win and who are you when you lose?

Love that kinda mentality..Keeps you humble and always looking forward.

yep I love that about him. That mentally is lacking We beat the pats many times and fallen on our face the next week. Not just under gase either. Move on to the next week. This past week doesn’t mean anything.

That was my favorite press conference of his. Though I always liked when gase would mock the reporters in his way.

I never been found of the Miami reporters after how they celebrated us losing and missing playoffs in 2002. Armando and Jason cole

anyways I really like a lot of things Flores is bringing to this team. A lot. no mistake football. He isn’t perfect. I didn’t like Williams’s on punt returns or using mikah in too many places. But I love the toughness , less mistakes. The defense scheme is so much better. I love the development of some young guys. A lot to like.

btw go browns!!!!!

I like Flore's style. Notice during the games when he doesn't like a call his eyes get bloodshot like a mad dog when he's arguing with the refs

He has passion and shows it. Something our last two coaches did not
That's the one thing i'll say about Tony he did too. RIP

Coach is like..I’m funny...how...like a clown to make you laugh

Back
Top Bottom