Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Laugh in Coach Flo's Press Conference

I like Flore's style. Notice during the games when he doesn't like a call his eyes get bloodshot like a mad dog when he's arguing with the refs

He has passion and shows it. Something our last two coaches did not
That's the one thing i'll say about Tony he did too. RIP

Señor Flores is a MAN.

Reminds me of the look my mother used to give me when she'd ask in calm infuriation, "What. did. you. say?" wherein my a$$hole would clench up and I couldn't swallow hoping the next move wouldn't be her reaching for her sandal.

BTW, the Pesci clip is hilarious. Well played.

what did
Safid Deen
say was funny? I couldn't hear it

During today's presser (Thanks @Phinatic8u for pointing it out to me) Safid Deen giggled at a comment about players spending less time on social media. Flo was not having it

Go to about the 11:40 mark

He looked like he was going to come from behind that podium after the second time "That funny to you?"

Id be pissed to if I was supposed to specialize in defensive coaching but was too stupid to play Minkah Fitzpatrick at safety.

I like Flore's style. Notice during the games when he doesn't like a call his eyes get bloodshot like a mad dog when he's arguing with the refs

He has passion and shows it. Something our last two coaches did not
That's the one thing i'll say about Tony he did too. RIP

Annnnnd there is this also, The Emperor does have his struggles with tech, breaking microphone stands, tablets, etc.

But when he goes after the refs, hehehe, and I especially like how he deals with the media. It appears that Coach Flo has picked up those traits, he is also a true "my way or the highway" kind of guy. Mr Gase let people go, not because they wouldn't buy into his system, but because they would not bow to his greatness and Majesty.

The Ever Liking This Staff More And More VIPER

FIRE The Gase Loving Omar NOOOOOWWWW

jbyrd, say that to Flo's face one day. The deal on the pressers is that it's part of the contract. The things that frosts these coaches is when one of these reporters starts being a wise guy with the questions and asks the same stupid question over and over.

That's funny to you.................. Why? Im dying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I saw it he seemed pissed. Overall a little more agitated than normal maybe as he seemed to get sick of the "team confidence" related questions where he threw in a "I'm on to Buffalo".

There are times when players are posting on social media and you'll have that fan that will say something like, "why is this guy posting crap on Twitter, they should be watching film and studying the playbook" and then another fan will add something like, "c'mon they're human, they aren't watching film for 24 hours". I think Flo is with that first fan HAHA!

Maybe it's a Patriots thing. Years back Bruschi went off on WEEI about how Ochocinco shouldn't be wasting his time on social media and should be studying the playbook. Different level of dedication maybe. Not sure what Safid found so funny though.
Maybe it’s a south Florida media idiot thing

It's good Coach Flores is like this. I understand its just a reporter. But this attitude is why we've been mediocre for 20 years or more. It's all good, I'll study later. Take it easy. No need to stress.

That's a big reason why New England has ran the division and Brian Flores knows it. He's had a front row seat for 15 years. The guy knows this team as well as anybody. He knows how undisciplined we've been. He's putting an end to that ****. Discipline, intelligence and conditioning. 3 things him and Don Shula have in common. Hopefully they'll get a few more things in common as the years pass.

Back
Top Bottom