Don't Look Now, But Tannehill Is Having A Resurgence - Again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Look Now, But Tannehill Is Having A Resurgence - Again

Tannehill has an opportunity to keep his job for 2019 and maybe beyond, but the Dolphins still MUST draft a young QB in 2019 and keep their options open for taking one in the first round in 2020, even as a successor to Tannehill down the road (if he turns the corner).

We need a Pat Mahomes to Tannehill's Alex Smith.

This is why we'll have complaints no matter what. If you're not first, you're last...apparently.

His "legacy" will definitely benefit by stringing together clutch performances in critical games...

Sure. He's got to have some protection by OL -- we CANNOT suck on the LOS and expect to win

regardless of WHO is QB. That said -- Ryan just needs to play efficiently/effectively like who/what he is

a seasoned PRO QB with the TUFFS to win when it really matters! For me -- I am NOT expecting the kid to

win the game on his own --- it's critical we have COMPLETE GAMES in all phases and

start playing some really complimentary ball. If we do that --

I fully expect #17 to contribute his fair share.

And I think he will.

If he doesn't ----- we'll talk about the aftermath next week.

This is what is driving a lot of us crazy about RT17. He can be so good, and then be below average. Last 3 games will tell the tale. If he plays well, I will get his jersey—-the wife and oldest son already have one.

I don’t consider this to be a resurgence. I consider it to have been in the cards all along.

Injury really the only deterrent.

That said he’s gonna have his hands full these last 3 games. Our second best grade o lineman just went on ir. I just keep stressing the need to separate qb problem from other things.

When Brock’s playing yep you got yourself a grade a qb problem. When tannys playing you don’t. But o line play does matter. Well no **** it does it matters for every damn qb.

Ryan’s not gonna have the benefit of a shut down defense these last 3 either. A shut down performance by our d still gives up 400 yards.

Be nice to see that narrative flip.

Same story... tannehill needs to show x before I’ll believe in him. The x of course is a moving target. Couple years ago it was all about the long ball...

I don’t know what to make of this team. Clearly there are coaching or at least game day decisions that need correcting. A defense that is fundamentally flawed, and a dc that is in over his head.

We have a contingent who want to bitch and moan about the qb, but only offer hindsight solutions and no forward thinking. Would they have given up our entire draft for mayfield?

This team is stuck for sure. We need new fans who are interested in real solutions and offer real insight instead of this 20/20 bullshit.
upload_2018-12-12_18-31-4.jpeg
Nice post brother

Back
Top Bottom