Don't Mind Getting My Ball Busted But..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Mind Getting My Ball Busted But.....

DolfanF150

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can't stand getting them busted by Pats fans who just started watching Football on Sunday. I understand that not everyone has NFL football as their favorite hobby or interest as I do from September to February (then it shifts to cars from the spring to the fall) and that is fine. I really don't mind eating crow and taking smack from people who I know are true New England Patriots enthusiasts. The problem is that most of the people who are giving me crap don't know the first thing about football and are only Pats fans because they are doing well and they live in New England. Its not like I go around giving people **** about there favorite interest that I have no clue about. I'd rather have a real football fan tell me that Jay Fielder sucked Sunday and understand that so did the Miami O-line than listen to some of the clowns I've been listening to ask me if that was Fiedlers first start as a pro and if he is a rookie. For those of you who think this guy was probably joking he wasn't. He said that was the first Pats game he had watched all season. Just a rant but hey I guess the bottom line is I live in New England and cheer for the Dolphins so I'm going to listen to idiots from now until next season. Time to buy some Yankee and Mrlin gear and give it right back I guess LOL.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
I can't stand getting them busted by Pats fans who just started watching Football on Sunday. I understand that not everyone has NFL football as their favorite hobby or interest as I do from September to February (then it shifts to cars from the spring to the fall) and that is fine. I really don't mind eating crow and taking smack from people who I know are true New England Patriots enthusiasts. The problem is that most of the people who are giving me crap don't know the first thing about football and are only Pats fans because they are doing well and they live in New England. Its not like I go around giving people **** about there favorite interest that I have no clue about. I'd rather have a real football fan tell me that Jay Fielder sucked Sunday and understand that so did the Miami O-line than listen to some of the clowns I've been listening to ask me if that was Fiedlers first start as a pro and if he is a rookie. For those of you who think this guy was probably joking he wasn't. He said that was the first Pats game he had watched all season. Just a rant but hey I guess the bottom line is I live in New England and cheer for the Dolphins so I'm going to listen to idiots from now until next season. Time to buy some Yankee and Mrlin gear and give it right back I guess LOL.

I know exactally what you mean! I aslo live in New England and the worst is the one the don't watch the games but talk **** because they say they won on the news! My biggest petpeve is the people that come up to you and say " How about those Dolphins" You know if killing someone was legal there would be some dead Pat's fans today! I don't mind fan's of other teams that actually watch them happy there team won but don't talk **** to people you don't know just because they root for a different team!
Hey DolfanF150 please don't become a Yankee's fan that is just a sin in New England you have to keep faith in the Red Sox specially if we get A-Rod! Keep the faith brother!!!

They can eat crow when we beat them in the playoffs.......Cause we are going to!!!

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
They can eat crow when we beat them in the playoffs.......Cause we are going to!!!

That would be great. Honestly if we ever knocked NE out of the playoffs and lost the next game 85-0 I would still be happy.

I've got a guy here at my work that is a "big Dolphin fan". After one of the games, he asked me how Marino did. I just laughed. He probably still thinks Marino is playing.

I thought Marino still must be playing as well the way he picked the Dolphins on Sunday! lol JK

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Wow, How can you be that out of Touch.....
The sad thing is that everytime I see him he wants to talk football, yet when he does, he always manages to say something that reminds me that he knows very little about the game.:lol:

Originally posted by Scrappy
I've got a guy here at my work that is a "big Dolphin fan". After one of the games, he asked me how Marino did. I just laughed. He probably still thinks Marino is playing.

Just mentioning that name while we twist in the wind with a great D, Great back and no QB makes my heart ache. Can you imagine if the guy was not out of touch and dan the man was still chuckin the ball around the yard. I bet even wanny could win then.:cry:

Dude...you ONLY have one ball?

How unfortunate!

I'm sure that Marino could not do worse than Jay/Brian. Maybe he should suit up. The Hall will wait a few years.

I am not serious on this. I add this so that I don't get flamed by knee jerk idiots.

Originally posted by DolfanF150

I am a Pats Fan..I live just North of Boston..and I hear you..
most of the morons are red sox fans..thay call WEEI on Monday
after (WEEI is a Boston sports raido) a Pats win and say some
thing like .."what a geat punt Grogan made,do you think the sox
should trade manny for A rod"or "boy, the Pats played a fun game,I bet thay go far in the World Cup .....Prado should have
come out in the 7th inn.................."

You think its bad in NE when people say "How about them Dolphins, hur hur hur"? I get the same thing at school, and I LIVE IN SOUTH FLORIDA! Its pretty embarrassing. My friend in my 4th hour is a Jet fan,and after we beat them I laughed in his face the next day. Wonder how itll be this time around..

Back
Top Bottom