Dont slit your wrists just yet!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont slit your wrists just yet!!!!

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Good lord........ I have never seen a bigger group of babies, than what I am witnessing here on these boards!!!! I hear a lot of crying about the Carpenter signing. What don't you people get? He was signed for special teams!!!!!!! Another thing I'm seeing a lot is boo hooing over Jason starting. Don't you get it? TS is sending Sean a message!!!!!! Face it, Jason had a much better preseason than Sean, how could you not go with him? Guys trust me, we were playing very vanilla in the preseason. The o-line will be just fine, and the defense I feel will be bad to the bone since the shackles are now being taken off the dbs and lbs. You doom and gloomers need to suck it up........ DOLPHINS FOOTBALL 2010 BEGINS IN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Now is not the time to s*** the bed!!!!!! Wait till mid season to slit the wrists.

P.S. The Minnesota game will suprise you all. (I predict) I see us winning that game and a lot of folks will be eating crow.

Sounds really good, but Im still worried about the secondary getting beat deep...Until they prove me wrong I will feel that way. I am very confident in the offensive production, defensive line and LB's.

Good stuff to the topic poster! I wanna run through some sheetrock! LET'S GO!!!

Im worried about the JAllen.CClemons side of the field atm, I love Chris's potential but he is still green & he will be tested alot this year, if not then Jones will have to step up.

Sounds really good, but Im still worried about the secondary getting beat deep...Until they prove me wrong I will feel that way. I am very confident in the offensive production, defensive line and LB's.

No pass rush we will be beaten deep like any team in the league even the best get beat deep - we need that pass rush to step up and make life uncomfortable for oppsing QBs

Put it this way, how could it get any worse than Gibril Wilson!!!!!

all depends on our pass rush. take the pressure off our dbs.

Exactly. I think Nolan's blitzing D will give QBs less time/confidence to just stand back in the pocket and fling it deep, or find somewhere wide open over the middle of the field.

Now we have Dansby to stick like glue to TEs who constantly burned us, and we won't have Gibril Wilson's useless *** back there getting burned every time it's thrown his way.

all depends on our pass rush. take the pressure off our dbs.

Well said in so little words. I have a feeling this was Nolans plan from day one. I mean come on, you don't think he knows who's playing for him? You think.he don't know the dbs need help?

the crying has been crazy when you consider most of the moves were at the bottom of the roster... the uproar over an invisible David Martin, who obviously wasn't the same David Martin of a few years back is silly too...

i just cant wait till Sunday, lets have some real things to talk about, real games, real performances, real scheming, real football...

the crying has been crazy when you consider most of the moves were at the bottom of the roster... the uproar over an invisible David Martin, who obviously wasn't the same David Martin of a few years back is silly too...

i just cant wait till Sunday, lets have some real things to talk about, real games, real performances, real scheming, real football...
+2

Im worried about the JAllen.CClemons side of the field atm, I love Chris's potential but he is still green & he will be tested alot this year, if not then Jones will have to step up.

not only that. it's the Cameron Wake side of our defense as well. that makes it three liabilities/unknowns in coverage

Who said anything about slitting wrist? Man do you have this all wrong!

Hoops is drinking gasoline and having a cigar

Others are jumping off cliffs

Some are jumping infront of buses

Me I'm not much for prolonging the agony I will eat a bullet

I agree. I like that Sparano made the move to Jason Allen. It sends a message to not only Sean Smith, but to the rest of the team. If you play hard, and outplay the person in front of you, you will be on the field. It gives the players in supporting roles something to play for, and gives the starters something to keep in the back of their mind. They had better not lose their edge, because this regime is not afraid of making changes. Let the best players play. Sean Smith was not one of the top 2 corners on this team. He's going to have to earn his spot back.

Back
Top Bottom