Dont Trade for any RB............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont Trade for any RB............

brent

Starter
Reaction score
In '82 the fins maded it to the SB with Tony Nathan and Andra Franklin as the starters, with Tom Virgorita and Woody Bennett as the backups. No superstars were present, Shula and his staff just coached them up. Something that Wanny should learn to do instead of trading away our top picks for "Franchise" superstars. So I would hope that they just stop looking for a quick fix and just bit the bullet on this one and don't trade anything for anybody.

good point! just like the Patsys the last two times they won the big game.

the running game is the focal point of this offense... you guys better get a decent running back or the season for this offense is gonna look bleak.

I'd think they would have to consider a top flight young RB. Let's say Alexander or Tomlinson. I'm not saying they are available, but that would be a good move. I'd also think seriously about the Edge, but that may have to wait until after the season...

xiidaen said:
I'd think they would have to consider a top flight young RB. Let's say Alexander or Tomlinson. I'm not saying they are available, but that would be a good move. I'd also think seriously about the Edge, but that may have to wait until after the season...
Im okay with the Alexander comment but there is no way in hell that San Diego is gonna trade away the best player in the NFL.... thats just not being realistic. Ogun is good trading bait but you gotta realize that it helps to be on the same line as Jason Taylor, so there's no way Tomlinson is gonna be traded for him. I think Vikings, Bears, and Bengals are realistic options to get a decent RB for this team.

It's not that I don't think Minor is a good back, I'm just not sure if he is ready to carry the load all by himself, being more of a scat back. That's why Miami at least needs to bring in somebody through free agency or a trade. The reason I say trade is that with a good RB, we could be a legitimate SB contender. Without one we could make it, but it would be much more difficult without a Tom Brady or Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom