Don't Understand This Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Understand This Team

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Miami seems to have a lot of talent on defense and new talent on offense and Henne is improved. There was so much excitement in the preseason that this team could at least finish with a 500 or better record even if they don't make the playoffs. Yet they look just as bad right now as last year ... and the year before.

I don't understand how a team that has so much talent can look so bad. Is it all on the coaches and FO? Players not living up to their potential? Both? Miami is better than the bottom third of the NFL but I don't understand why they can't put it together. Any ideas?:idk:

holding this offense to 16 points through 3+ quarters is good. the offense needs to be more efficient.

Our red zone offense is the reason we will most likely lose this game

I don't see why the change in the game plan on O?? What was with all the drives starting with run,run?? Don't get it after such success through the air last week. Need to attack the end zone earlier. BEFORE we get to the red zone. A blocked FG and a miss? And why the hell are the WR's given a 10 yard cushion by our D all the time????

Back
Top Bottom