Don't worry people... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't worry people...

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
I am pleased to say that I recieved a call from Mr. Dave Wannstedt himself this morning...after a few long, hard hours of negotiations, Wannspiel has decided to bring none other then myself to take on 2nd wide reciever duties for the rest of the season. See you guys from the TV!

Originally posted by fiedler__9
I am pleased to say that I recieved a call from Mr. Dave Wannstedt himself this morning...after a few long, hard hours of negotiations, Wannspiel has decided to bring none other then myself to take on 2nd wide reciever duties for the rest of the season. See you guys from the TV!
Dude how much did you smoke last night? Says you posted at 4:11 am, sounds like you couldn't wait for 4:20. :cool: Fire it up holmes!:rocker:

Originally posted by fiedler__9

Excellent.

I just signed a contract to be the starting QB.

Finheaveners...you heard here first.....

FFiB.....drops back...looks left...looks right...good blocking.......fiedler__9 runs down the sideline....FFiB goes deep....woohoooo......60 yard TD connection....FFiB/fiedler__9 a new QB/WR dream combo has been born....

lmao

:hail:

Re: Re: Don't worry people...

Originally posted by FFiB

Excellent.

I just signed a contract to be the starting QB.

Finheaveners...you heard here first.....

FFiB.....drops back...looks left...looks right...good blocking.......fiedler__9 runs down the sideline....FFiB goes deep....woohoooo......60 yard TD connection....FFiB/fiedler__9 a new QB/WR dream combo has been born....

lmao

:hail:
that is about as likely as Aikman to Carter ;) :lol:

Even after Olindo made his biggest kick ever. I am afraid to tell you all that I am taking his roster spot next season. Rick Spielman called last night and said that they are just paying Olindo Mare too much money and I told him I would play for league minimum. I'm telling you guys now, just put me on your fantasy roster!!!

Originally posted by dolphan39
984 - I thought you were Jay Fielder

:jk:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: Could have fooled a lot of people. Whats up 984? We haven't chatted in a while.

Can I be a cheerleader?

I just want to hang out with the hotties

There we have it...looks like the Dolphins have signed the entire Finheaven crew! Let's make these Bills eat our lunch!

OK, since we're all being signed anyway, I'm taking over coaching duties. JT's moving to wideout, Ricky's playing center, Konrad's a corner, and Sam & Pat are the tackle's! That should really screw with the heads of the Jilly-bean-boys.

Back
Top Bottom