Dontari Poe available via trade or release | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dontari Poe available via trade or release

If he is not good enough for one of the worst defenses in the NFL why would we want him?

Sometimes a recognizable name is only that.

Maybe it’s Mike Nolan’s defense, but doubt it lol
Cowboys fans seemed to be Ok with Poe being traded based on feedback. Haven’t heard much about Pow since KC. That’s not a good thing.

Maybe it’s Mike Nolan’s defense, but doubt it lol
Cowboys fans seemed to be Ok with Poe being traded based on feedback. Haven’t heard much about Pow since KC. That’s not a good thing.

I was a huge fan of his coming during the draft at the time. Told my KC buddies and family I thought they got a good one. He ended up being a JAG in comparison to Chris Jones, who can play all 3 down lineman spots on that defense.

Staying away from Poe is addition by not adding. Diehard Dolphins fan since 1985 from North Carolina, that has followed the Panthers as a secondary/hometown team since joining the league. Poe was horrible for the Panthers, fans hated him.

Poe would be fine to bring in for a tryout... after he is cut.

Giving something for him? Given his lack of playing time and production this year? That would be nuts.

IMO Poe has played as expected, but teams and their fans seem to think this is still 2013/2014. The dude is just a massive fat guy that should only play NT at this point in his career.

The Cowboys have one of the worst defenses in the NFL......and they are cutting this guy.

That should be all you need to know. Hard pass.

Back
Top Bottom