Dovahkiin birthday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dovahkiin birthday

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dova...............:up:
You going to buy a car/house for yourself, since it's your birthday.

Who cares, that guy's a tool. I don't care how rich and powerful he is I care more about pure intelligence, you know like the stuff that Jeff Ireland possesses lol.

Happy birthday Dovahkiin. Hope you got to enjoy it by firing your least favorite employees.

Who cares, that guy's a tool. I don't care how rich and powerful he is I care more about pure intelligence, you know like the stuff that Jeff Ireland possesses lol.

Hopefully this "super" mod guy who started this great thread comes out of retirement to ban you for being so disrespectful to good people like myself. Now me being the nice guy that I am, I will even make a birthday wish that from here on out, you have a better attitude and positive outlook on life, R2D2. Happy birthday to me.

He is probably so old that he is non productive. Probably need to get rid of that guy.

Happy Birthday anyway.

I am a very healthy 43 years old today thank you very much. In another 43 years Id still be a harder worker than some of you in the 99%. Speaking of 43 I once beat Richard Petty in a foot race. His son reminds me of my brother.

Beating Richard in a foot race is nothing. Now beating him in a car race is something to brag about. LOL.

Happy 43rd. Careful you don't work too hard and end up in a coffin.

I am a very healthy 43 years old today thank you very much. In another 43 years Id still be a harder worker than some of you in the 99%. Speaking of 43 I once beat Richard Petty in a foot race. His son reminds me of my brother.

Speaking of your brother, are you inviting him and his family to your b-day party?

Back
Top Bottom