Dowell Loggains is new OC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowell Loggains is new OC

Dowell Loggains - C - Dolphins
Dolphins hired Dowell Loggains as offensive coordinator.

Loggains was despised in Chicago for running an arch-conservative offense that completely lacked creativity, but he has friends in good places in the league. One of his best friends is Dolphins coach Adam Gase, with whom Loggains previously worked in Chicago. Loggains will replace Clyde Christiansen as the Dolphins' OC. It's a step down from the Bears, for whom Loggains called plays. Gase will continue to call plays in Miami.

Ozzy rules!!

Don't know enough about him to form an opinion. Bringing in another offensive mind can only help......most of the time.

Lets see what happens.

This was a concern when Gase was hired, remember? How many connections does the young coach have around the league to build a good staff.?

Well, at least he doesn't come from the Bengals. The fact is that most young HC's will hire guys he's familiar with. I want to wait and see instead of hating the hire already. The people that hate him already will tell us how much he sucks as soon as we go 3 and out in our first pre-season game

Ozzy rules!!

Exactly, how bad are we that we could cheer for this bum? I haven't read anything good about him...post up if someone finds something to say he's even average and not despised.

I expect our running game to be better in 2018. That's about it.

Loggains was despised in Chicago for running an arch-conservative offense that completely lacked creativity, but he has friends in good places in the league. One of his best friends is Dolphins coach Adam Gase, with whom Loggains previously worked in Chicago. Loggains will replace Clyde Christiansen as the Dolphins' OC. It's a step down from the Bears, for whom Loggains called plays. Gase will continue to call plays in Miami.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know if Loggains will help or hurt the Dolphins, but I do know that Bears fans are going to be saying the same thing about next year's coach unless there's a big infusion of talent on that offense, and quickly. Rookie QB had nobody to throw the ball to.

Not gonna call plays. Good with QBs. Young. Uncontroversial. Familiar. Real hard to care about this one.

It's a big fat **** you to Christensen. 'We know you really weren't at fault for the shitty O because you don't even call plays, but we're gonna demote you and hire someone else for your mostly figurehead position.' He might even be doing the same exact job - only for less money. Oof.

Works for me

Christenson qb coach? They must be making a position for him maybe it’s a consulting gig

Not gonna call plays. Good with QBs. Young. Uncontroversial. Familiar. Real hard to care about this one.

It's a big fat **** you to Christensen. 'We know you really weren't at fault for the ****ty O because you don't even call plays, but we're gonna demote you and hire someone else for your mostly figurehead position.' He might even be doing the same exact job - only for less money. Oof.
Which QBs?

Ozzy rules!!
What's the purpose of us having a offensive coordinator if gase is calling the plays it's stupid

Back
Top Bottom