Dowell Loggains is new OC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowell Loggains is new OC

Which QBs?

I assume the ones who played while he coached there. It's just what they say about him. I'm not gonna pretend to know the ins and outs of why they say that.

Gase calls the plays. This hire couldn't matter less. No need to make this into a thing.

Ehh...we'll see but I'm starting to believe that saying "what got you hired, will get you fired".

I'm like room temp on the Gase era in comparison to this time last yr. I don't see a very bright future with this organization as it stands. I think our arrow went from up, to down, to stagnant as sh*t.

Darlington just said that this was a long time coming, and that Christensen and Gase didn't have the best communication between each other.

Also stated Clyde has been offered a new position but not necessarily as an offensive assistant

I assume the ones who played while he coached there. It's just what they say about him. I'm not gonna pretend to know the ins and outs of why they say that.

Gase calls the plays. This hire couldn't matter less. No need to make this into a thing.
I'm just trying to find out who he coached when he was a QB coach. Cutler with the Bears? Where else was he a QB coach?

If I was given Mike Glennon as my starting QB and a rookie, my offense would make "arch conservative" look like Air Coryell.

Give the guy a chance! He's mostly going to help Gase prep the offensive game plan every week. I would think Gase would know if he can be effective in that role or not.

Back
Top Bottom