Down 10-0, Tannehill to Offense "Take a Deep Breath, We ARE going to win this game" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down 10-0, Tannehill to Offense "Take a Deep Breath, We ARE going to win this game"

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Lets not sugarcoat it, the offense, including Ryan Tannehill, played like crap for 53 minutes.

But you have to love Ryan's confidence in gathering his team and staying upbeat and confident and then showing the ability to shake off a bad performance and driving his team down the field with two late touchdowns to win . . . On the road . . . Against that defense.

It's all that matters in the end . . . The win. Impressive stuff.

Keep crossing out the benchmarks from the chalkboard young man.

Lets not sugarcoat it, the offense, including Ryan Tannehill, played like crap for 53 minutes.

But you have to love Ryan's confidence in gathering his team and staying upbeat and confident and then showing the ability to shake off a bad performance and driving his team down the field with two late touchdowns to win . . . On the road . . . Against that defense.

It's all that matters in the end . . . The win. Impressive stuff.

Keep crossing out the benchmarks from the chalkboard young man.

Is that an actual quote?

This was a game that normally we would be on the other side of. This was a game good teams find a way to win. When you play like crap but they leave the door open. We finally have a real team folks.

Awesome! I haven't seen that quote yet. Sounds fantastic that Tannehill is showing some balls. Confidence is contagious ... and football players require leaders to have it. If he believes it ... they will too.

Is that an actual quote?

yes, he just said that in the presser
posted this in another thread
  • "Putting the team on his back,"
  • "Coming up clutch,"
  • "finding a way to win,"
  • "being able to win with a patchwork OL,"
  • " winning without a 200yd rusher,"
  • "doing what's necessary to beat a stalwart defense,"
  • "beating 22 opponents and the refs,"
"

and with those, so go a bunch of other popular FH narratives.

Just said in presser than even when down 10pts, he told his team to take a deep breath, that they were gonna find a way to win. So add "leadership" to that list.

j9c39v.jpg

I wonder how many times he's made similar comments, only to not come back....

I wonder how many times he's made similar comments, only to not come back....

That's why I don't put much stock into these statements. My all-time favorite was Joe Montana pointing out John Candy in the crowd during the final minutes of the Super Bowl. 49ers win and it shows how cool and calm Joe was in moment. If the 49ers lose people would be saying he wasn't focused on the moment and was thinking more about who was in the stands than making the winning play.

I'm just glad the team made the plays when they needed to to get the will. Tannehill's game winning drive and the defense stop to set it up were great.

Ugly Game For The Most Part.....

Beautiful at the end though..... :D

[video=youtube_share;inGvzl8pm3A]https://youtu.be/inGvzl8pm3A[/video]

[video=youtube_share;okFkO_txKVo]https://youtu.be/okFkO_txKVo[/video]

Are there any links to the post game interviews with Gase or Tannehill?

Back
Top Bottom