Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Something I've thought about since his rocky road began in Cleveland is that Winslow Jr may get run out of Cleveland soon. He's mouthed off, done some pretty stupid things, and come off in a way that has rubbed alot of his teammates the wrong way. Now after the latest motorcycle debachle he's violated a clause in his contract and injured himself in the process to the point that he will again miss the season. Now he and the team are about to go to war over his money as they want to recoup some of his bonus money.

I wont be surprised if the Browns dump him at some point soon and from there he goes to San Diego (due to his fathers past there) or back home to Miami. He is the poster boy now for bad transitions into the NFL.

:hide:

so why do you think will these issues, especially since he hasnt proven anything inthe NFL yet, that he would randomly get picked up by 2 teams who as of now, are set at TE?

You already have McMIke. Bringing in the F'n soldier is gonna cause problems in the lockerroom. McMike want's his share of passes and Winslow will want to be the no. 1 TE. Unless McMike has a sports bike, I doubt they will be able to exists together.

Justasportsfan said:
You already have McMIke. Bringing in the F'n soldier is gonna cause problems in the lockerroom. McMike want's his share of passes and Winslow will want to be the no. 1 TE. Unless McMike has a sports bike, I doubt they will be able to exists together.

i think evil knievel has had his last ride. i guess his famous parking lot show didnt work out

As long as Miami and San Diego have McMike and Gates, there's no way they are spending that much on such a risk. Look for Al Davis or Dan Snyder to be all over Winslow if he comes available.

Yeah, why don't we just trade McMike for him straight up...that would be a superb trade. Afterall, Winslow Jr. is a soldier.

It really isn't that far fetched. McMike is gonna be looking for beauxcoup bucks about the time Winslow may be humbled such that a Boston type contract is all he can get and mandates he finally gets his head on straight.

Back
Top Bottom