Downtown Ronnie Brown Naysayers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Downtown Ronnie Brown Naysayers.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have seen a couple people say he doesnt have the vision, is stiff, was a backup.. Well, Saban knows Ronnie Brown inside out.. He has played against him, probably tried to recruit him, and so forth.

If you believe Saban has a clue, he has done more than enough homework on Brown. He downplayed the value of RB so that noone would suspect his intentions and to try to get a good trade down partner, he didnt get that offer, so he took the BPA. Brown was the BPA.. He will fit Linehan's offense nicely since Scott works the RBs into the passing game, and it is said Brown has the best hands of the draft. Ronnie Brown will be a top 10 back in the league in a couple years.. No worries.

SkapePhin said:
I have seen a couple people say he doesnt have the vision, is stiff, was a backup.. Well, Saban knows Ronnie Brown inside out.. He has played against him, probably tried to recruit him, and so forth.

If you believe Saban has a clue, he has done more than enough homework on Brown. He downplayed the value of RB so that noone would suspect his intentions and to try to get a good trade down partner, he didnt get that offer, so he took the BPA. Brown was the BPA.. He will fit Linehan's offense nicely since Scott works the RBs into the passing game, and it is said Brown has the best hands of the draft. Ronnie Brown will be a top 10 back in the league in a couple years.. No worries.
My biggest worry is that he is already 24, isn't he?
Plus we BADLY needed extra picks..........Saban should of pulled the trigger on something.

pigskinguy said:
Plus we BADLY needed extra picks..........Saban should of pulled the trigger on something.

He is 23, with minimal wear and tear.. He will probably last longer than a younger Benson.

I can't believe we have some people hoping he becomes a bust. What kind of fans are they?

Not a lot of wear and tear on those legs plus he can do the small things like pass block and catch passes very well.

Age isn't an issue, wear and tear is. ANd their isn't any on Ronnie

I am happy with the pick but I was hoping we could trade down and pick him.My favorite RB all along because of his versatility and character. .

pigskinguy said:
You only pull the trigger if you have someone offering something more attractive. We took best availible, that also filled a need. I like the pick.

pigskinguy said:

Ronnie is older but has a lot less carries. He will be an impact player for our team and will make everyone proud.

byroan said:
I can't believe we have some people hoping he becomes a bust. What kind of fans are they?

I agree. Although I may not be 100% happy with the pick, I hope he proves me wrong. I certainly don't want him to be a bust. To even say that is just utterly stupid.

pigskinguy said:
I agree. Although I may not be 100% happy with the pick, I hope he proves me wrong. I certainly don't want him to be a bust. To even say that is just utterly stupid.

Yea, had we picked Smith or Edwards or anyone else I'd want them to be a great player. It's mind boggling.

byroan said:
Yea, had we picked Smith or Edwards or anyone else I'd want them to be a great player. It's mind boggling.
It's a very self-centered, self-serving way to deal with not getting the player you really wanted the Phins to pick.
Just because I wanted a trade down or Benson doesn't mean I am going to hope for Brown to be bust........ :shakeno:

byroan said:
they dom-ice fans..prob. not even fans, cats posting with 20 posts or less, have no merit...H2 H2 H2 H2 H2 H2 H2 H2 H2

Back
Top Bottom