Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc

This is a horrible idea. Blocking Adam Gase until he needs to hire someone without knowledge of the Dolphins maybe? Pure commitment to tanking maybe? I'm having trouble understanding this, and the thought of possibly hiring him makes me want to puke.

This is a horrible idea. Blocking Adam Gase until he needs to hire someone without knowledge of the Dolphins maybe? Pure commitment to tanking maybe? I'm having trouble understanding this, and the thought of possibly hiring him makes me want to puke.
I’m starting the think we are all going to puke when the next HC is announced.

I’m starting the think we are all going to puke when the next HC is announced.

All part of the strategy. Kris Richard is a quality candidate in my opinion, but he's starting to look like a rock star in comparison to the other names we're pursuing. If you cause panic in your fanbase about the possibility of hiring a guy like Loggains, everyone is thrilled when it's Richard. It's smart.

Maybe it's panic mode due to everyone else hiring offense.

This interview makes zero sense. Blocking Gase from hiring his staff? Who the **** cares?

This really makes me wonder if we're just hiring Rizzi (and seeing if Loggains will stay) since no one wants this job.

This organization cannot get out of its own way.

Lots of good candidates will want the job next season if they have the first pick, a boat load of other good picks and lots of cap space to work with.

if we are not trying win. I wouldn't want come here as coach. this is waste of job because you know u going get fired. sound like hue jackson type of job. if we are trying win this is good job. I would bring thill17 back until I find his replacement. it is what it is.

All part of the strategy. Kris Richard is a quality candidate in my opinion, but he's starting to look like a rock star in comparison to the other names we're pursuing. If you cause panic in your fanbase about the possibility of hiring a guy like Loggains, everyone is thrilled when it's Richard. It's smart.
I hope you are right. If we get Loggains or Dennis Allen or TD the mascot I will need therapy.

When are they going to announce the interview for Matt Burke? I bet he could fix this team.

Back
Top Bottom