Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc

Seriously I hope this is just to **** with Jets/Gase and Ross/Grier don't actually think this guy could be our new HC.

What time was Rizzi's interview, in comparison to what time they announced Loggains being interviewed? Just curious if Rizzi would want to retain him if he was the guy hired and if that was the reasoning behind the interview. Just speculating because other than that or holding off the Jets from interviewing, that's the only two reasonable arguments that I can see.

Block theory (what a few hours or days) makes zero sense IMO. Probably glean some info

and at the same time allow Loggains the opportunity to present his case as a matter of courtesy...

But still... Seems unnecessary from a distance.

(might be interesting to be a fly on the wall)

I think whenever a team is getting a new HC, it is a good idea to have interviewed all their co-coordinators so they will be in a position to give new HC candidates a knowledgeable basis for keeping or replacing those coordinators. This, to me, is just common sense. Just like knowing who you want for a replacement before you get rid of a player or a coach.

Why wouldn’t you interview as many candidates as you can? Logains helped game planning. It wasn’t his offense so there should be ni concern there. Its the equivalent of saying Flores is from the Belichek tree so he’s automatically tainted. There’s far more to leadership than statistics.

Back
Top Bottom