Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc

The utter brilliance of this organization never ceases to amaze.(sarcasm) Dowell Loggains. Really?

loggains.jpg

The Miami Dolphins have identified a second in-house candidate to potentially replace Adam Gase.

The first is special teams coach Darren Rizzi, with whom the team has an interview set up with Friday morning.

The second — offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains, with whom the Dolphins will hold an interview Friday afternoon.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article224284150.html

judging a book by its cover much? Based off our offense this year, he clearly isn't great. But lets not judge a book by its cover there

judging a book by its cover much? Based off our offense this year, he clearly isn't great. But lets not judge a book by its cover there

Definitely not implying that his looks have anything to due with his ability to coach. I just find the resemblance uncanny.

Maybe I'll fill up infants can't even screw this up. If they get a couple of these names put forth as head coach I can see us winning no more than three

The explanation is i think ross and company are catching wind that richards and flores are NOT overly interested in coming here and are trying every way possible to make a deal worth their while to stay with their current teams. Jerry really wants richards to stay and i think he will.

JJ is the one owner ross doesnt want to get in a bidding war with. Flores may be the last guy standing because billicheck isnt concerned if he stays or goes and you can bet flores is trying to catch any crumb to fall so he can stay and have something to tell the press why he turned down a RARE h/c oportunity.

So this logains thing is not just a curtesy. It could be they didnt like rizzi this morning probably over things he wanted control over, and thats his staff and maybe some salary issues (good for him, dont be a chump!). I am fine with rizzi and think he would be a fantastic choice for our coach. Or, maybe this logaines thing is some week attempt at getting richards and flores to pick up their phones again which may not be happening any longer. Nothing in that interview bids well right now.

Didn't Logains act as an OC for several years with one of those northern teams?

This place is pure comedy with stuff like this.

Sign a scrubby street free agent to play special teams: "Dolphins gonna Dolphin," "I can't believe we signed that d-bag!," "the Front Office has no clue - why didn't they sign a Guard (or insert X position)?"

These people can be hysterical at times.
You forgot, "Ryan Tannehill is an elite QB..."

Those were the real knee slappers.

I think whenever a team is getting a new HC, it is a good idea to have interviewed all their co-coordinators so they will be in a position to give new HC candidates a knowledgeable basis for keeping or replacing those coordinators. This, to me, is just common sense. Just like knowing who you want for a replacement before you get rid of a player or a coach.
Is this situation the precedent, or does this happen far more than I'm aware of?

If we hire Loggains I am immediately cancelling my season tickets and demanding a refund from last year's crappy season. THEN... I'm calling a lawyer and suing this team for imitating a functioning NFL Franchise.

Back
Top Bottom