Draft a buckeye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft a buckeye

columbuslarry

Starter
Reaction score
Homer post I know!! but living in Columbus I know Ohio State had individual work outs and Bobby Carpenter wowed scouts and is fully healed from his foot injury if he is around when we pick in the 2nd round we have to get him. Also Santonio Holmes ran a 4.28 that right 4.28 I would't be totally against Mangold in the first round maybe drop back a few spots try to pick up an extra pick this guy has pro bowl written all over him.

Carpenter is a beast... we might be picking a bit high for him though.

Chad Jackson, IMO, is a better WR than Holmes... bare in mind that 4.28 was run on the superfast track at Ohio State.

Bobby Carpenter is amazing

I live in Windsor, Ontario Canada so we get most of the buckeyes games on tv and anyone of their trifecta of Lbs would be solid

yes Santanio Holmes is worth all the hype too
he is a big play WR

finsnchips said:
Carpenter is a beast... we might be picking a bit high for him though.

Chad Jackson, IMO, is a better WR than Holmes... bare in mind that 4.28 was run on the superfast track at Ohio State.

Carpenter, in my opinion, is a good option for Miami in first round, and i believe the same that you say, Chad Jackson is better than Holmes, i think this during all regular season, this year.

Nate Salley is another Buckeye I wouldnt mind adding to our roster...

Wouldn't mind any of those guys. I like Carpenter a lot and he would seem like a good fit for Saban's defense. Mangold/Holmes would be nice, but with few picks Miami has to take defense early IMO.

Back
Top Bottom