draft breakdown and needs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft breakdown and needs

THEY DON’T NEED: A long snapper. Ed Perry is one of the best.

lol, thats Great,

we dont need a TE either,

FinsFanatic said:
THEY DON’T NEED: A long snapper. Ed Perry is one of the best.

lol, thats Great,

we dont need a TE either,
You don't think Ed Perry is a good long snapper? :confused:

"POSSIBLE FIRST PICK: Saban would love to trade No. 2 choice for package of picks. Otherwise, he’ll likely take offensive player: QB Aaron Rodgers or Alex Smith, RB Cedric Benson of Texas, Ronnie Brown or Carnell Williams of Auburn, or WR Braylon Edwards."

Wow!!! They put a lot of thought into this. Didn't break it down much, just commented they will pick one of the top 6 players in the draft. Great analysis... NOT!!!!

For a website of another team's fanbase, that is fairly accurate analysis with the exception of the help in "almost every area" being a bit over the top as we are secure in several areas. They could have also mentioned the possibility of Surtain being traded.

THEY NEED: Help in almost every area, with RB and both lines most pressing.

I dont know why people keep on saying that we need help in every postion for :yell:

Buddwalk said:
Only needs i see can be solved on day 1

Yeah if we had the picks, and IMO WR is not a depth need but a starting need, Chambers production and on the field performance have been far apart from a true #1 WR, a real threat, and Booker is simply a possesion WR who has a barely any big play capability, and dont make me get started with Thompson.
Depth needs are DT, LB and some OL. S, RB, QB, C,WR, need starters.

Back
Top Bottom