Draft Buzz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Buzz

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
There is some stupid ESPN show on now with Mel Kiper and these guys apparently "know" what Saban will do. Supposedly, we are a lock at RB because Saban wants a ball controlled, conservative offense. :shakeno:

Ronnie Browns my pick as well....but not Sabans offense..... this isnt Dave Whinecrap is it?

ih8brady said:
Supposedly, we are a lock at RB because Saban wants a ball controlled, conservative offense. :shakeno:

Hmmm. So the EXACT opposite of a Linehan offense. That makes sense. :)

I love these so called "experts" and their remarks.

We need to trade the pick to anyone willing to give us more pics.. Either to tampa for the 5th and thier second or like Minn or Dalas or someone!

that is exactly what FOX said so I guess these guys are complete idiots cause if you look at what Linehan did in Minn. then you wouldn't think that

The thing is it isnt Saben's offence. Its Linehans and we will be running what he wants.

If we take Ronnie we have options. Ronnie can catch also and that will always have the linebackers on their heels. I don't think we would be as conservative with Ronnie as we would be if we chose Braylon -- we'd still run the ball just as much.

Dredd1050 said:
Hmmm. So the EXACT opposite of a Linehan offense. That makes sense. :)

I love these so called "experts" and their remarks.

I know. That's exactly what I'm thinking. How they gonna even say that, KNOWING the type of attack that Linehan provides?! Redic.:shakeno:

t2thejz said:
The thing is it isnt Saben's offence. Its Linehans and we will be running what he wants.

Of course it's Saban's offense. It's his team. He will tell Linehan the offence HE wants to run, not the other way round. It probably won't be the same as in Minnesota.

I think some of you should ask Kiper why he's such an idiot

ask Kiper a question

I did although I didn't phrase it like that I just told him why he's wrong and why Miami won't be running a ball-control offense

Those so called experts at ESPN are looking at film of 2004. Since when is Linehan's offense ball controlled. They still think we are looking to replace Ricky. This 2005 offense will be nothing like 2004.

no way, we only grab a running back of we trade down, With this kind of opportunity we need to grab the best QB we can.

nick19991 said:
I think some of you should ask Kiper why he's such an idiot

ask Kiper a question

I did although I didn't phrase it like that I just told him why he's wrong and why Miami won't be running a ball-control offense

Sorry but how do you know WHAT offense Miami is going to be running? Where was the announcement? Where was the press conference? Were you at Mobile or the Combine or numerous individual workouts talking to Saban and Linehan like Kiper was???????

No.

Chances are, whether you like it or not, Mel Kiper is more across the offense that the 2005 Miami Dolphins are going to run.

Boomer said:
Sorry but how do you know WHAT offense Miami is going to be running? Where was the announcement? Where was the press conference? Were you at Mobile or the Combine or numerous individual workouts talking to Saban and Linehan like Kiper was???????

No.

Chances are, whether you like it or not, Mel Kiper is more across the offense that the 2005 Miami Dolphins are going to run.

Kiper is always wrong and what makes you think that Saban didn't mislead Kiper like he is misleading the whole NFL as to what he will do? My opinion is that Linehan will make this offense more explosive and Saban has said that he wants a explosive offense during one of his PC's

Back
Top Bottom