Draft day heart breaking Scenarios | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft day heart breaking Scenarios

Which draft pick would be the most disappointing to you as our 6th overall?

• Sewell

• Pitts

• Smith

• Chase

• Parsons

• Paye

• Any Quarterback

• Surtain II

Results are only viewable after voting.
Many in people who watch the nfl long enough as a dolphins fan knows what it feels for us to draft a player we weren't expecting to draft. Think of Ted Ginn Jr. Many in here
believe the dolphins will pick a specific player, but in my heart I feel the Dolphins are going to pick someone we are all going to end up disagreeing and bitching about.
For sure I was expecting TJ watt boy was I wrong lol

Many in people who watch the nfl long enough as a dolphins fan knows what it feels for us to draft a player we weren't expecting to draft. Think of Ted Ginn Jr. Many in here
believe the dolphins will pick a specific player, but in my heart I feel the Dolphins are going to pick someone we are all going to end up disagreeing and bitching about.

I can imagine NO scenario where Chase, Parsons, Pitts, Smith, trade down won't be available at #6. I don't expect to be disappointed, but, if I AM, that means the whole FO failed - Grier, Flo, scouts, asst coaches . . . everyone.

I voted any QB but honestly that option should not be there since they moved down from 3 to 6 it indicates they are not interested in getting a QB. With that being said the real pick should be Surtain II.

I voted Paye, but not because I dislike the player. I think he is probably the best bet of the edge guys.

I would be disappointed in Grier, because it will have been stupid to move back up from 12 for him.

I don't think the last 3 options are realistic so I went with Sewell. We need playmakers on offense.

OH!!! If we take a QB with the #6 pick...I am not going to be a nice person to be around.

I might have to get in my car and just drive for a bit continually stating one word.
2c13d20a9295bd60ab984d56e0158702.jpg

The AFC East is going to be loaded at quarterback, I hope we address the need to defend and outscore. That is all.

OK, I screwed up my vote in the poll. I expected the poll to be who would break my heart if we miss out on ... so I voted Ja'Marr Chase ... then saw all these "Any Quarterback" votes and actually read the poll, LOL. I would like to now change my vote to "Kwity Paye" as I see him having the 2nd most bust potential in this draft behind Jason Oweh.

The biggest heart breaker for me would be the brass not taking one of the top 2 rb's harris (my fav) or javonte williams. Tua doesn't know it yet but he will be broken hearted also (unless he realizes a top rb was huge to his success at bama and is clamoring for harris to work with him again) if they don't take one of them.

Yeah, but at least with Teddy Ginn, you got his FAMILY TOO!

Back
Top Bottom